Bruises And Kisses 4/5

"Fuck no Janus!" Virgil yelled out, his eyes widening. He had said Deceit's name, It's been a long time since he had.
  "Do I look like I'll let you be hurt constantly?" Virgil broke, he was now a crying mess while Greed only rolled his eyes, such weakness shouldn't be shown.  Janus's mouth widened but nothing came out, staring at Samael, he waited.
  "Leave you ugly monster!" Roman yelled, pushing Greed away even further away from Deceit, he didn't deserve such thing, even if he was a bit crazy like Remus.

"De..." Remus muttered, noticing more anger flaring onto Romans eyes, Roman walked towards his twin brother.
  "You didn't do anything? You probably didn't even fucking help!" Roman yelled out as he slapped his brother, he couldn't even call the duke his brother anymore. 
   "Baby boy, come back, hm?" Greed smirked, noticing the snakes fear in his eyes. Janus knew what would happen when Greed had said baby boy, it was embarrassing. Remus as well knew what would come.

"Leave him alone Greed," Remus finally spoke up, noticing Deceit's eyes clouded with more fear. Such a pitiful sight to see.

"Baby boy" Greed stared at the scared boy, he didn't do anything. "Oh yes, I love playing cat and mouse" Samael took a step, only to be kicked away as he grunted.
  "Don't touch him!" The two twins yelled, it seems they both put Greed in a prison-like area, only Roman and Remus are able to unlock, or maybe they can even get rid of the keys in the abyss.

"Hey, De, you're safe" Virgil whispered onto the snake's ear, hugging him tightly. Virgil should have known but he was too oblivious, too selfish to think of how Janus would be If Janus was even alright but he never did. Until now.
  "I-... I'm a fucking mess aren't I?" Janus chuckled, the weight has lifted from his shoulders. He didn't need to act anymore. Everything would be fine. He was fine now.
   "Shut up, just-.." Virgil hesitated to finish "Lets talk, all of us," Virgil finished, as the other sides went closer to the deceitful side, with the same sad smile. Janus frowned, they were only doing this out of pity, they probably were, should he say yes? Or should he leave? What if Samael comes back again, What will he do next? Can he do something? What can he do? He had no answer to any of them. All he had to do was trust the other sides, maybe he can even be helped.

"Alright," Deceit smiled. Everythings going fine now.

He's fine. Right?

He's Fine. Isn't he now?  

He's fine. Maybe not.

"I... I'm trying to, It's hard" Janus said, he wasn't used to talking about his feelings.

"Maybe you can tell us what color you feel?" Virgil suggested. "How can you feel colors?" Logan asked. Nobody answered that.

"I feel... Grey? Heavy yet light and... Blue?" Deceit only confused himself even more.

"Okay how about this" Virgil spoke once more, "on a scale of zero to ten, zero means you feel fine and ten means you're really not, where are you at?" another long silence was awoken. 

"Eight" Janus hesitated to speak, still unsure, he was near eight to nine.

And so they talked and talked. Help Janus's feelings out. 

Patton kissed Janus's forehead. Just like Greed would, his eyes widened.
  "Stop no-no" Janus stared at Patton in fear, what if Greed disguised as Patton all along? what can he do now?

"De?... I won't do anything to you, you know that... Right?" Patton said in a more hesitant tone before he hugged him.

"Y-Yeah... I just... Nevermind, just, don't do that" Janus chuckled before he went silent once more.

Weeks passed and Deceit's gotten better. It was a Sunday night. Movie night to be exact. When something unexpected happened.

A/N: Hey guys, this chapter is a lot shorter because of the ending I'm gonna do, the abused stopped from this chapter but what's going to happen on the next? comment on what you think, maybe it will happen! Goodbye, my dearests!