Bruises And kisses 3/5

The day after Thomas wanted to talk with Deceit but he hadn't gotten any response like he usually would, this worried Thomas even more, even to the point of having a panic attack.
  "Breathe Thomas, breathe, don't panic over that snake" Virgil muttered, a pang of guilt swelled over paranoia but ignored it.

"B-breathe- Virgil! I know somethings wrong, even so, I feel worried... " Thomas said as he stared at Patton for him to disagree and do something but that wasn't what he wanted to hear, something he felt like Patton wouldn't say but he did anyway.
"Thomas Virgil is right, who knows, Deceit may, be just trying to get attention!" Patton cried out. Patton had always been the worrying type for Thomas and sometimes he crossed the line, not thinking about the other side's feelings and being passive-aggressive at times even.
"I don't think you should... Say that Patton, who knows... Although... Virgil?" Logan stared at the anxious side, he seemed tense.

"I don't know much I-.. He never, we... All he did was feed and tell me plans to get introduced, he always would tell me to be in my room by 8 PM, I guess it was more of a distant relationship, Remus on the other hand... I guess he was more sane but now he's gone a bit mad, and again Deceit... He, He seems colder" Virgil explained, a tint of concern for the other sides, the other sides could tell.
"W-well..." Thomas sighed.

HateMeHateMeHateMe

Deceit stared at the three heat lamps. He used to have seven since he was cold easily but it seems he had became pretty used to the cold but never the chambers coldness. The lair walked towards the old piano which was just a bit dusty from how long it had been since he ever touched it. Five years to be exact.
Deceit sat on the chair that came with the piano and opened it, seeing the fresh tiles calmed the side as he began to play a song he had made two years ago, he wondered if he should play the piano at that time but he never did.

"puzzle pieces, they can see it" Deceit started as he moved his fingers from each tile, letting out a song of harmony, truthfulness, and deceitfulness all mixed together in a pot of gold.

"Connect all the dots" Deceits shoulder became one with the piano, his tension was soon lost from giving himself to the piano, letting his fingers be controlled by the old fashioned piano.
  "you remain oblivious while i corrupt your thoughts" that line had a small sour taste to it, that's how Thomas felt whenever he lied. He thought dear old deceit was corrupting his 'innocent' and 'pure' mind as Patton said it.

the song had gotten louder, enough for Samael to hear if he was awake
"Is it really hard to see that lying isn't bad" Deceit hissed, hatred in his voice but kept going on the song, this song was one reason why he continued instead of leaving he knows that Thomas needs him and if he leaves then, it'll all fall down.
"You act like you don't know me but I'm all you ever had" This line became more of a whisper instead of singing. This stung, the pain of telling the truths, yet the pain he deserved for being such a deceitful snake that he is.

The melody of the piano continued heavy breathing from Deceit was what else he heard, nothing else. Nothing more. The reptile bit his lips as his human eye had gotten watery, he squinted to stop the tears but it continued anyway. His worse fear.
  Not knowing what to do or say in any situation. It haunted him, it's a perfect way to strike since the victim doesn't know what to do, or even gave up.
  "Do you really think that you are pure?!" Deceit stared at the piano, mixed emotions, that line was for Patton, who seemed pure but was actually passive-aggressive at a lot of times and only Deceit had noticed surprisingly, he wished at least Lohan would notice but at last, he was a good observer after all.

"please" Deceit sang out sarcastically as he rolled his eyes
"Have fun lying to yourself, some more" Deceit snarled, frowning in annoyance.
  "Through all the sides you can see" the snakes voice had gotten much quieter from before, just like a small kitten.  "You still think I'm morality?" Deceit thought about Remus, Remus never really understood Deceit and he never will.  "Do you not know who you are?" Deceit sang out, Roman had used to line "Deceit" The half reptile snarled at such name.

Clapping was heard from the background. There were two sides. Remus Sanders and Samael Sanders. The reptiles eyes widened, noticing the two of them were somewhat gleeful to see Deceit was showing more anger.
"What do you want" Deceit hissed, not in the mood for any of Remus's and Samuel's talks. It was quite annoying to say.

His eyes glanced towards Samael. noticing the annoyance in his face, his eyes widened,
  "It seems Thomas needs me, I'll be leaving" Deceit grabbed his hat only to be pushed down by the other side, the tingling sensation was felt once more and Deceit tried to leave but Samael wouldn't budge.
  "Thomas needs-" "Thomas doesn't need you, you're just an annoying little shit!" The other side slapped the snake. Deceit should be used to all those voices but this time, he couldn't hold back and cried. It was such a pitiful sight to see, Remus on the other hand had left, Remus rarely ever intervened whenever these things happened. Of course Remus has his own problems to deal with.

"You're not going anywhere, love" Samael held onto the snake once more and the sensation had became even stronger until Deceit was with the other sides, his hat was nowhere to be seen, and the clothes that mark someone had been holding onto his shoulders way to roughly.

Deceit chuckled
  "Oh yes Thomas, what is it now? Another lie? Callback? Because you know my answer!" Deceit eyed Virgil with his same smirk.

"Salutations Deceit" Logan sighed as he fixed his glasses before he glanced back down at Deceit's half scaled face.
"Its more about Thomas's mental health, and how he has been lying and not lying in other things, other words, half lies, and how it can mislead other people" Logan summarized, happy that for once he wasn't cut off by any other sides
   "Half a lie wouldn't mislead too much" Deceit said, as he stared at his gloved hands, the smirk that had plastered onto his face increasing.
  "Uh- I think not!" Patton interrupted the snake's opinion and started talking about his, the annoyance in the snake's face was very obvious.

"DECEIT" a loud voice was heard, which sent shivers down his spine to see the one and only, Samael. Deceit glanced at the other side, seeing the rage in his eyes. Classic old Greed.

Mortality's eyes widened, seeing Deceit shiver meant he was no good, and even worse side than deceit. Of course, Greed.
"What did I tell you?" Greed growled, letting the other sides see the weak part of the snake, the snake seemed like a wild animal with a wonderful life, but that's all a lie.

He had a master, a cruel master. He disguised as someone nice.
"Wait- you.. you," Virgil gasped, remembering Greed's interactions. Virgil growled, as he glared at the snake to do something but he saw something he would have never guessed, fear. Fear in his eyes, something was wrong, now that he thinks of it, every time he saw Deceit when he once was with them, he had always seemed to see bruises, cuts, even burn marks.

Everything was connecting like a puzzle piece, Virgil should have known better.
"You" Virgil walked towards Greed, hatred filled his eyes while the other sides only were a bit silent. The light sides were no better than Deceit, he learned it today, looking back at how he treated his fellow dark side. He felt sick.

"Virgil you don't know what you're doing" Deceit sounded desperate, he didn't want Virgil to be hurt, it was true he honestly did not care about paranoia as much but that did not mean he deserved what he got, any of them, he saw good in them, everyone had characteristic flaws and so he had as well.

"Oh no" Virgil gave out a pitiful laugh, did he really know what was going on? "This ass hat did this to you didn't he?" Virgil questioned, as Greed grew impatient enough more.

The other side's eyes widened, the puzzle was finished. It was all finished. All they had to do to help, how hard can it be? Oh, they won't see what will be coming soon.

Words:1491

A/N:Hello I'm back! And I didn't update because my phone wasn't working and I got a new phone! Yay! This isn't edited so sorry- but I do need an editor uwu  two more chapters away until the end! Or is it??