5

The sun has set quicker then expected. We had not eaten a morsel for dinner nor have we eaten anything for lunch. The breakfast that Gabriel would provide for us tomorrow morning was sure to give people the strength they had need to carry out the plan.

I lay in my cell while the men got everything set up before the morning. How the men were going to get breakfast too feed everybody was concerning to me. I didn't want men to pass out from the lack of food, but men should not survive off bread alone but every word that proceedeth out the mouth of God. As long as they memorized a tiny chapter or a verse. There energy should increase.

My mind kept going back and forth from story to story. People in the prison have called me the Modern day Moses. I didn't want and praise for what I was cooking up in my brain and I didn't want to be a hero. I just wanted the world to wake up and for the light to over power the darkness. Everyone knows that's how it will all end and that's how it always ends. The good and the light always over comes the dark and the evil.

I sit there in the dark of the cell and hear the patter of feet walk past while they are in patrol. They remind me of demons in the dark. You can't see them but they will hurt you and make your life a living hell.

The next morning I wake up and my spirit was righteous with happiness. I was happy with my confidence and I knew that today I would get my life back. They can't arrest me or kill me because that would make them look bad. We were still under the old way, God was still around but was still leaving the hearts of Man. It was destiny to bring them back to him. To stop them from trying to rely on man for their blessing. To stop man from trying to create solutions that only cause problems. The strongest weapon in your belt is prayer, the mighty name of the Son. Without it we would've been dead. Where would we be if Noah didn't remind the Father he was still in the ark.

Science was created so that we wouldn't have to rely on the big man. Our Creator. They have been trying to prove 'In the beginning  God created.' wrong for so many years. They think that making food or the country is helping them. But what is the intentions of them creating the food. The fruit from the tree of knowledge has been used for more evil then it has been for good. The serpents seal is even on the medical field.

This was my chance to heal the earth. To bring back the people. To remove the molt from their eyes. No man is perfect but we can strive to be. We can make our hearts pure. We can be worthy to be in the presence of glory. We can be like the men of our history and not the men of His story.

We as men have let ourselves down. We blame our actions for what we have done which is true. Every sin has a curse, the greater the sin the greater the curse. Our land is cursed, our hearts are corrupt. Our ways straying farther and father away. What benefit is it to us that we rely on man to solve our problems. What benefit is it that our belief in man and science has gotten us closer and closer to death every day we live.

The signal for us to wake up has sounded and men go to shower. But I walk to the room where I preach instead of showering. I will bathe once I am free.

I walk into the room and see the men piled inside of the room. I look at them curiously.

"We wanted to know the plan." One of the men say to me.

I smile and nod my head. The stand there packed together like a can of sardines.

"Listen here." I say to them.

The chatter between men and the movement between them has stopped. They look up at the podium very attentive.

"This morning is going to get very crazy but I want you guys to know that everything is set up. We will start at breakfast time."