Chapter 5

A/N: Hi, another UD. I hope you'll like it. Thank you for reading 💕

---

Third Person's POV

"Damn it." Lisa groaned in annoyance. It's been a week since she met Jennie and yes, she misses the woman's presence.

They've just been together for a couple of hours, but it felt like they had already known each other for a long time. She can't admit it to herself, but somehow she kinda misses her voice and it's bothering her, that she can't even text the woman, when she promised that she will message and visit her.

I wonder if she hates me now. Lisa thought to herself, which made her frown even more.

And what's making her angry is that, it's also her damn fault since she forgot her phone on her unit. And no one has an access to her unit except herself and her best friends .

Well, speaking of her best friends, Jisoo is in New York right now doing some business, while Seulgi continued her tour right after her party. Which made it impossible for her to ask them to send her her phone.

"When can I go back to Seoul? I need my damn phone!" She unconsciously hissed and Cherry, Lisa's personal secretary was shock on how her boss was acting. Lisa was always calm and composed infront of other people. She never saw her act this way and it was just because of her phone. This was an unbelievable sight to see. She can't hide her amusement, as she smile upon looking down.

"I need it, Cherry. I need to go back as soon as possible." Lisa spoke with determination, as if it was a matter of life and death situation.

"Ms. Manoban, as much as I want you to rest and go back home, this last meeting is very important. Your father wants you to be there."

Upon hearing her secretary, Lisa sighed. She knew that she didn't have a choice, but to wait until tomorrow. If her father wanted her to be there, she'll be there. She can't disappoint him again.

Her schedule was really hectic the past few days. Well, it was normal for her to have this kind of schedule, flying from one country to another, but this time it was making her mad. Maybe because she wanted to see Jennie again or maybe because December is coming and she hated the month so much. She doesn't know which is which. All she's sure about is that, she wanted to go home.

----

Few days have passed again and Jennie was finally convinced by Rosé and Chahee to get out of her house and go shopping with them.

If she doesn't want to message me or visit me, then fine. Jennie finally said to herself before going out of her house.

She was immediately greeted by the paparazzi's and she can't help but to be annoyed. The cameras were blinding her, but she manage to get inside Chahee's car with the help of their body guards.

"Still misses your knight and shining armor, Jen?" Chahee teased her and she rolled her eyes at her cousin with annoyance in response.

"What a way to greet me." She hissed, but the other just chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"Just kidding, even if I know that you still do." Chahee joked, but Jennie just didn't mind her anymore.

"Rosé and Irene are waiting at Casa. We'll be having our breakfast there first." Chahee added and Jennie just nodded. Definitely not in the mood to do this things, but then she knew, she needed to get out and be herself again.

This is so not her. Getting affected just because someone broke their promise.

-----

"It's good to see, that you are now out of that little jungle of yours." Her older friend, Irene, greeted her. Irene visited her four days ago, since the woman learned that she's locking herself at her house.

"It's good to see you too, unnie." She replied and pecked her friend's cheek. She then proceeded to greet Rosé, who gave her a knowing smile.

The four of them settled down and began ordering. They were all catching up, as they surely missed hanging out with Jennie. They were talking about this vacation that they are planning when suddenly, Irene interrupted them.

"Damn, she's hot." Irene said which made all of them stop doing what they're doing, as they all looked at where Irene was looking.

Jennie felt her stomach dropped, when she saw who her friend was talking about. She even closed her eyes and made sure that she isn't hallucinating or anything.

And indeed it was her.

"I'll go gay for her." Chahee added and Jennie can't help but to cough upon hearing her cousin's statement.

"Is she a model or something?" Irene asked, directly at her and Chahee. Chahee shrugged her shoulders, not being able to acknowledge the woman.

"Based from her attire, I think she's not in that kind of industry." Rosé suggested and Jennie just can't even open her mouth.

She was lost for words, as she stare at the woman who occupied her mind for the last 8 days.

She can't message me or visit me, yet here she is having a date with someone else. Why did I even expect anything from her? Jennie was silently murdering Lisa on her mind, as she saw how Lisa and the lady she's with interact with each other. They were smiling while they walked towards the table, a few meters away from Jennie.

"You okay Jen?" She was pulled out of her trance, when she felt Rosé poking her.

"I am fine. I just wanted to go home." She answered and began to fix her things.

Jennie knew that the three was now getting confused on the way she's acting, but she can't help it. This was the first time she felt this way. Her best friends was asking her on what the hell is happening, but she didn't mind them. All she wanted was to get out of the place as soon as possible.

Jennie was about to stand up and bid them good bye, when suddenly the table fell into a complete silence. Right then and there, she knew that someone just went over their table and Jennie prayed that it wasn't her. As much as she misses Lisa, she simply doesn't want to see her right now.

"Jennie?" And God it's her luckiest day.

-----

A/N: That's it! I hope you guys liked it. Comment your thoughts. Thank you  💕

Love MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara