pain part 3 by ©otengselekwe

The problem in life is that some people mistaken  life for a game ,I know it seems foolish but  in our everyday lives  we shouldn't waste our time   .because  every  day a person is born,killed or buried.
So spend your life wisely,
everytime we waste our lives we should always remember that a person only gets one chance in life to live, unlike a cat with nine lives it gets a chance to live and regain strength.
We are humans not cats so we should focus on living our lives to the fulfiest.
So we should spend our  lives  very careful cause you might not know tomorrow is your time to go to the other side of life,many people regret why they wasted their childhood fooling around  in class,church,events and friends ,
everyday.. they live in pain, regretting their past mistakes  wich could never be fixed unless with a sorry and quick move on with life .but the past pain never fades away but always stored in your brain . Physchology states that" pain sometimes in life makes a person strong because of the emotional anger in your life. "
Bt sometimes we as humans we  need to have   humanity towards others,don't mess with other peoples feelings aree very strong emotions,instead of hurting peope learn to make the right choices in life and help each other succed in life .
we should always pray to God for a better future, so that when you become successful you shouldn't struggle in life because of the miserable things you used to do . May the Lord God be with you.
©Otengselekwe