Ash's past episode 2 season 2

Ash the human turned pokemon was hypnotized by slina the same seviper he encounter for the second time and he was taken to her home.

Slina took Ash to her sleeping spot wrapping Ash up with her coils so he won't get out.

"Now i can have ssssome fun with Ash until his friends arrive. Time for a son and mother alike."

Slina kiss Ash on the cheek with her fork tongue and She unwrapped her hypnotized prey and tells Ash to catch a food for her. Ash obeyed and start looking for berries and bring back to her. Ash gave food to her and she ate the berry.

Slina purred happily and nuzzle Ash's face for gratitude.

Slina wraps around Ash and nuzzle Ash's face for the second time.

Slina Plays with Ash on hide and seek. Slina hides while Ash count to ten.

As soon as Ash finishes count to ten. He starts looking for Slina. He checks on tree and rocks until he spots Slina. Ash touch her coil. Slina Purred again. She wraps him up and Nuzzle Ash's neck for longer time.

Slina Gives Ash a swing. As soon as Slina finishes the swinging. She puts Ash down Gently and Ash and Slina heads back to her cave. Slina wraps around Ash and nuzzle his head for 19 minutes.

25 minutes later

With Espeon and Umbreon

"Where did Ash ended up in the forest like this?" Espeon said in worry about her human friend

"Don't worry espeon. Ash is brave and great kind. We'll find him soon enough and if we did, Ash would be okay." Umbreon encouraged

With Ash

Slina kiss Ash on the neck with her fork tongue

She chuckles and unwrapped Ash and go to her new sleeping spot and sleeps without any noises.

Ash woke up and he didn't remember it. When Ash saw Slina. He walks up quietly not waking her up and said.

"Thank you for taking good care of me, Slina. I hope will meet again." Ash said with a sad smile and he kiss on Slina's forehead

She purred softly when Ash kissed her. Ash heads out of her cave and get backs to Umbreon and Espeon.

With Espeon and Umbreon

Umbreon searches on rocks and trees while espeon searches on bushes as well as the blue oren berry bushes until they heard Ash's voice. Umbreon and Espeon smiled when they heard Ash's voice. They go where Ash is calling both of his friends.

When Umbreon and Espeon saw Ash they ran to him with both smiles on the faces.

"Ash we were worried about you. where have you been?" Espeon said sadly

"I was checking new areas. just before i leave i saw the same seviper i encountered. She hypnotized me just before i ask her and when i woke up from her hypnotize. I look at her and she's really beautiful just like my mother's. I kissed her forehead. I heard a soft purr and i smiled at her before leaving. Slina is very sweet and my figure mother. I hope we'll meet her again someday. That is a promise." Ash said with a sad smile

"Look's like you got a new friend with wild pokemon for the first time Ash. I hope we will keep a secret from our friends. Let's get back to camp" Umbreon smiled as three head back to camp before dark.