episode 5 Round 2 of darkness and vengeance

As his legs kept moving him forward, he was starting to get a "bad feeling" about Gary's match with mysterious trainer. But still he was fonded of doing this. In voice of life world he has happy memories with in.

Past in the voice of life world

"Ash. What where capable of is party. It's really fun!" Oshawott said in excitement

"I know! I love party when i was 4!" Ash said happily

"We will be focusing on building a party room. That's what we will build to live in harmony!" Oshawott said happiness

Ash hugs Oshawott in heartwarming smile.

"I will take upon my decision to do the ways we can! Let's do this Oshawott!" Ash said with happiness

"Gladly!" Oshawott did the same as Ash

Future

There's no way Ash could ever forget. That memory is precious to him, stored deep within his heart along with his other happy memories. Ash knows his heart is. The voice of life world. A left tear coming down his cheek as he sobbed for his sad smile

Rock Field

They arrived at the Rock Field in time luckily, and saw Gary standing there before the mysterious trainer known as Green. They couldn't see the person's face as they were wearing a black cloak that hid their face from view.

"Brock, what can you find out about this trainer? Their information should be in the League database." Pat said.

Brock takes something out of his pocket and looks up the trainer known as Green and sure enough, their information was in the database. His eyes widened at what he was seeing.

"Wow, this Green person has an amazing track record!" Brock gasped, "Fought with only Venusaur, and hasn't lost yet!"

Venusaur...

Before leaving Pallet Town, Leaf told Ritchie that she was going to choose Bulbasaur as her starter pokemon! Ritchie remembers because she was always so happy to talk about the grass type pokemon with such a happy smile on her face.

'Then, it really is...'

"We are now down to the Top 32! Here we have two outstanding trainers with impressive track records! In the Blue corner we have the grandson of the famous Professor Oak-Gary Oak, who has lost only one pokemon during the entire tournament!"

Gary had an arrogant smirk on his face, his cheerleaders walking behind him, cheering for him as they walked behind him, but stayed near the entrance as he walked up to the podium.

Ritchie glared down at him, 'I really wanna knock that smirk right off his face!'

"And in the Red corner we have another impressive trainer who goes by the name Green! This mysterious trainer hasn't lost a single pokemon, battling with only one pokemon that hasn't been defeated yet!"

Green stood there without so much as saying a word, a pokeball in hand as the person was simply waiting for the match to start.

Ritchie kept his eyes on his girlfriend Green the whole time, not even bothering to look at Gary. The reason he was staring so hard was because of the negative emotions that were coming off from the cloaked trainer.

Hatred.

Intense hatred.

"This will be a 3-on-3 battle between Gary Oak and Green! Trainers call out your first pokemon!"

"Let's go, Arcanine!" Gary called out his Ally Arcanine.

Arcanine howled as it was ready to give his Leader another win