XI

Moaning in pain as i begin to open my eyes , i started to take in the surroundings . suddenly , i felt my head hit the roof of a vehicle .

wait .....a roof

At that moment , i opened my eyes completely to see what was happening . realisation hit me as fast as light speed since i remembered what really happened .

Someone took me .... i am kidnapped

I remember running to the taxi but being stopped by someone calling my name and boom! he hit me at the back of my head . how could he do that when he was talking to me right in front of me ? who are they ? and why didn't the taxi driver try to stop them or at least yell at them or follow them ? is he with them ? who are even them ? .

I wanted to scream as loud as the wolves but i couldn't since i'm tied up to the wall of this truck with a duct tape secured on my mouth .

Panic and anxiety took over me as i strenuously pulled the ropes which keep me tied up . complicated and contradictory thoughts seeped through my soul making my body tremble with fear of the unknown and my mind swirls with more and more thoughts- not too different from the previous ones- but more severe and perilous , making me scream both mentally and physically resulting in frustration from the two opposite sides ; the victim and its assassin

Feeling my throat literally due to the colossal amount of my raucous cries and thunderous shrieks , the truck came to an urgent halt and two masked guys opened the doors immediately to be met by a crying mess of me .

" Fuck ,man . just drug her " .

" I'm on it . hold on " .

The two men shared a small conversation as i continue crying and yelling through the duct tape.

All of a sudden , one of them took out of his jeans pocket a syringe . As soon as i saw it , i scooted away from them as much as i can . trying in vain to get away from him but he was faster than me as he forcefully held me in my place with his left hand wrapped around my neck and using the other hand , he stabbed the syringe inside my neck , pushing down the chemicals through my bloodstream , letting me enter a peaceful yet a stressful slumber as well .

~~~~~~~

I woke up this time to find myself tied up again but this time to a room wall . I tried to pinpoint the sort of the atmosphere around to find out that utter murk had it dominated .

I gave up thinking about fleeing this time because i didn't want to fall into a panic attack again.

The door opened in a flash revealing a tall figure that cant be recognised at all on account of the darkness of the room .

" Well , well , well . look who's awake! "

A white neon light prevailed the place as i squinted my eyes due to its intensity .

" What do you want from me ? " I finally found my voice although it cracked .

" You will find out soon , dear" . he smirked arrogantly . then, he turned his head around to the door ushering some other fellows with two of his fingers ; the index and the middle ones .

Moments later , two guys held a woman with her arms one at each and threw her on the floor next to me . then , silently tying her up next to me while i watched all of that in awe and confusion .

out of the blue , he took the face mask off her face , unfolding my worst fears book .

" MOM ! OH MY GOD . MOM , WAKE UP . WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER ??? "

I screamed at the top of my lungs , throwing profanities left and right while he just stood there waiting for me to end this uncontrollable tantrum I'm currently throwing .

I stopped screaming as i couldn't bring out anymore cries nor tears letting reality sink in deeply . she might be dead

" done ? "

I nodded my head slowly not daring to look at anyone as i kept my eyes glued to the ground beneath me .

"Mhmmm , well since you're done let me answer your questions . one , she is not dead . and two , you will find out in the mourning and finally, i don't have that answer but she has"

He pointed at my mom at the last sentence .

she has the answer ....what answer ?

He was quick to notice my confusion signs as he pent down on one knee before me , holding up his index finger close to my nose as he said

" Now , have a nice sleep on the ground " . he left us and turned around heading to the door but i was quick to stop him saying

" WAIIIT ! " . he swiftly turned around . " just please tell me what you are going to do at least "

He bit down on his lower lip , deep in thoughts .

" Don't worry , sweetheart . you are just a quick mission ".

Dammmmn

I know my chapters are too short but i barely have a free time because my exams in 40 days precisely and i can not waste anytime

Today , i found myself finished with my night early and thought about publishing and its actually 5:12 AM here . soooooooo

QUICK QUESTION ; am i a good writer ?

And be honest with me please

Another thing , if you found out any mistakes whether it was syntactically or grammatically , feel free to tell me but in the DMs , please

Enjoy