We Can't Trust Her...

Ariana's POV
Michael and I exit his ship and walk on the planet Mars. Michael turns to me and says "She has to be here somewhere."
I look over to him and say "So, who have you been talking about this whole time?"
Michael then says "The ruler of Mars's daughter, she is one of the strongest half creature/ human up in the galaxy."
I then say "So she is one of us, a half creature/ half human?"
Michael then nods his head and points to a moving object that is descending.
He then says "There she is!"
He then starts running towards her and I follow. I then hear Michael say "Britney, it's so good to see you again!"
They then give each other a hug and Britney says "It's always a pleasure seeing you Michael, we never get to hangout anymore!" They both smilie at each other. I put my head down until I hear Michael say "This is Ariana, her father is Alastair."
Britney looks at me and gasps. She says "Alastair is your father! He is so evil!" She then turns to Michael and says "There is know way Ariana is good then? No way!"
She then turns back to me and says "Your not going to kill me right?"
I smile at her and say "No, of course not! I'm here to help kill him!"
Britney looks at me with a confused look and says "Your going to help us kill your father? Sorry but that doesn't add up?"
I laugh and say "I know, it sounds bizarre but it's true."
Michael then puts his arm on Britney's shoulder and says "Trust me Britney, she's good, there is nothing to worry about. She's nothing like him, she's not going to do the same thing to you."
I look at Britney and say "What did my dad do to you?" Britney looks at me and says in a mean tone "Your dumb ass dad almost killed me until Michael saved me, and that's how Michael and I met."
I then look down and back at Britney and say "I'm sorry my dad almost killed you, I promise I'm nothing like him."
Britney takes Michael's hand and says "Come on Michael, let's just go on the ship and find a plan to kill Alastair."
I watch as they go into the ship and I lean my head against a rock wall and say to myself "Why can't people just except that I've changed!"
Michael's POV
Britney and I find a place to sit and make a plan. Britney looks at me and says "Why is Ariana even here! She could kill us at any time! She is Alastairs daughter, she could be lying about anything and we wouldn't know! We have to get rid of her!" I then say to Britney "I know she is good, we can't kill her, her dad even tried to kill her, I saw it with my own eyes." Britney then says to me "That could have been a acted! You don't know what those people are like Michael, they are evil! You know all the stories, they do horrible things! I'm telling you Michael, we can't trust her..."