Take off

Ariana's POV
I wake up, tucked perfectly in my bed. The sun beams on my face, so I'm forced to get up and out of the bright room.
I leave my room and see Britney pacing back and forth. I finally stop her and say "Brit! What's going on, where's Michael?"
She looks at me and says "Gone!" I look at her and say "He can't be, I was just talking to him last night!?"
Britney then says "And we can't do anything about because we don't know how to fly his ship! So we are stuck here!"
I sit down and put my head down and whisper to myself "Shit!"
I put my head up and say "My dad probably sent his minions after me but they took Michael.
Britney then looks at me and says "Exactly! Your right. We just need to get to your dads planet."
I nod and say "We are only two planets away though, it won't be to bad."
Britney nods and says "Okay, looks like you and me are going on a little adventure."
I laugh and say "Well how are we supposed to travel through different planets if we can't fly the ship!"
Britney then says "Well you will have to learn because I can't do it."
I look at Britney and say "The last time I tried flying a spaceship, I crashed on the most dangerous planet in the whole galaxy! I'm not doing it!"
Britney then looks at me and says "Okay! I will try!"
I then laugh and say "Okay, thanks."
Then we took of...