Chapter 10

Mary's P.O.V

I was roaming the castles like I always do, when I looked up and saw the sky turn black and dark purple. That meant trouble was in the air.

What's happening? I hope the boys are alright. I thought to myself. As I flew into the main castle I heard.

"Hello Mary" it was the princess of The City Of The Fireflies.

I turned around to see her.

"Hello princess Kelly., How can I assist you" I stuttered.

"Nothing. Paul and I came to check on you girls and see how you were holding up" she folded her wings

Oh now she's playing the helping hand card.

"Alright, stop playing the helping hand card. We all know that you and Paul took Roger and Freddie to Nevermore" I hissed.

"No we didn't".

"Yes, you did and I'm going to warn everybody about you".

"No you're not".

"What?".

Kelly pulled out a small pouch of powder from her large bag.

"Sweet dreams Mary".

"No,no, no, no, no, no!" I spat as she blew the powder in my face causing me to fall into a very very deep sleep.

After about an hour or so I came around to the sound of a door opening. I then realized that was locked in one of the castle towers.

I sat up to see Kash, Julie, Clare and Jazz laying on the stone floor.

A/N: hey guys I decided to update the story a little earlier than I planned since it is my last week as a " high school" senior and I don't have a lot of school work to do in left.