Chapter 17

John's P.O.V

It was the next morning when we got up at the crack of dawn for our next leg of the journey home.

Without waking up Molly and Jade Freddie and Roger picked them up and carried them out of the inn with Brian and I following close behind. When we came upon the nearest village closest to our border village, where we saw Mary below.

Then she looked up at us. "Freddie, Roger!?" She called out to to us as we leaned softly on the ground.

"Hello darling"  Freddie grinned as he handed Jade off to Brian, before walking towards Mary and wrapping her in a tight embrace.

"Are you okay?, What happened to you?, Did anyone hurt you?".

"No, thanks to these two little angels over here" he smiled softly as he guided Mary over to us.

When Mary saw Molly and Jade she smiled the looked back up at Freddie.

"How did you two find them?".

"They found us instead, when Paul and Kelly sent Fred and I to Nevermore and took us in until; Bri and Deaky came and got us" Roger looked down at Molly.

"Then we noticed they weren't loved so we're adopting then".

"That's the most kindest thing I've heard. I'm sure they are happy to have you as their parents".

"Where is Claire and the others?".

"Oh yeah so Paul and Kelly are taking over Rhye as we speak. Long story short Claire, Julie, Kash, Jazz and I fled to here they are back at there inn that we are currently hiding out in. Come on I'll take you there I'm sure they will be happy to see you again".

"Alright lead the way dear".

And so with that we followed Mary to the inn where they were staying when we went inside and saw Julie, Kash and Jazz. We're sitting on the bed. Where we had a long family reunion since it has been a few weeks since she saw everybody.

As we were having the family reunion we also discussed our plan to take back Rhye from Kelly and Paul when Molly and Jane woke up for the day.