part 13

"The contract was a stupid idea" Benji banged inside Noen's office and looked at the guy who was smiling at his phone not even noticing Benji "hello?" Benji got closer to him

Noen looked at Benji and cleared his throat putting his phone away "yes?"

"who were texting?" Benji asked getting closer to Noen who leaned back gulping

"no.....no body?" seeing Benji's suspicious look the guy cleared his throat again and looked away getting up "what do you want anyways?"

Benji then remembered he's here to complain and nag to his best friend "the contract was the worst idea EVER"

Noen sat down on the couch and Benji followed sitting

Looking at Noen who grabbed a cookie and ate it, Benji was getting impatient "NOEN!"

The named guy sighed looking at Benji "dude I told you"

"no you didn't" Benji folded his arms and leaned back to the couch

"oh yes I did" Noen grabbed his coffee and took a sip "remember the day of the wedding when you signed it? I told you it's a stupid idea and that it's gonna be useless" the guy shrugged "but you decided to not listen and ignore it"

Benji huffed loudly before looking at his friend

Noen raised his brows and shook his head with a look of 'what?'

"I'm stupid" Benji facepalmed

"We know love"

"I can't be a normal husband with him because of the stupid rules"

Noen nodded before looking at Benji frowning "excuse me? You're not talking about the divorce but the rules?"

Benji sighed "I will divorce him after all"

"what?! Why?! Don't you love him?" Noen got serious unexpectedly

Sighing again Benji nodded "but I can't keep him stuck here forever he wants to be with his family and friends who am I to take them away from him?" the guy closed his eyes "and all the media 10 times tougher on him now it's just a no I can't let him stay like this" 

Noen shook head with clicking his tongue "you're so selfless now aren't you?"

"Seriously though I can't do ANYTHING without being reminded that we have a contract" the boy groaned sinking into the couch

Noen patted his shoulder smiling "just do it it's okay"

Benji glared at him "not helpful"

"why don't you take him on a vacation" the guy then clapped his hands "ah take him to Barcelona he misses his parents and friends so take him to see them it's been a month almost two"

Benji sat back up "would that make him happy?"

Noen smiled "of course he will see his friends and family"

Benji smiled "yeah I will" he stood up patting Noen's shoulder "thanks"

"and just to make sure everything is good I will come too" Noen confidently smiled

Benji nodded his head walking to the door "say hi to Abby for me"

"okay" Noen dreamingly answered and noticed when he heard Benji laughing and closing the door and he blushed "Benji!!"

"Really?!" Jorge's eyes shined after hearing that he would be back to his home tomorrow

Benji nodded and stroked the guy's hair gently "yeah"