extended summary

TN-0237 was once a Stormtrooper

Stolen away from a family she will never know, the girl grew up in an Imperial home and was taught to think how they did and made into something she thought to be good. At the Academy on Coruscant, she was top of her classes, an excellent marksman, and skilled in purge trooper combat. Her supervising officer would have made her a purge trooper, but Grand Moff Tarkin commented that she was "too weak and faint hearted" to be one. TN graduated from the academy as a Stormtrooper at 18 years old, making her the youngest trooper in her platoon.

Months later, while out on an assignment to kill a young Jedi. TN did not understand why she hesitated in shooting. All she knew was obey orders, kill when told, and to never take off her helmet, but the way the young Padawan looked at her in terror and trembled from the overwhelming fear of being killed, the Stormtrooper backed down and stepped away. Instead of a "thank you for sparing me" or just a relieved expression then running away, the little girl used her blue lightsaber to injure TN. Unfortunately, the little girl was killed moments after by TN's platoon.

Defecting more and more, TN finally deserted the Empire and ran from it, finding herself in the middle of nowhere with very little provisions. But then she met Cere Junda and Greez Dritus, a former Jedi and a gambling Latero looking for a way to stop the Empire and finding other lost Jedi. At first, she was hesitant to trust them, in fear that they would send her back to the Empire. It was quite the surprise when they offered her food and water, along with a deal to house her.

Agreeing to a charter, the former Stormtrooper stayed aboard and helped them locate anyone they could.

Then they got the news there was a Jedi on Bracca...

~*~

gif & cover made by ROGUEANDOR
i love it so muchhhhhhh like thank youuuu

hope you guys enjoy and i'll see you in the first chapter ;)