CHAPTER ONE

"Too Sneaky"

"Therefore I introduce to you the next President of our country, my eldest daughter. Aries Fernandez" Liam proudly introduced one of her daughters. The younger one named Allison Fernandez is already famous because she already appeared on various commercials aside from being an architect.

While Aries is giving speech in front of many people, Allison excused herself that she will go to the restroom, so her father's Security Guards let her. Yet they didn't know that Allison was planning to sneak out again.

When she reached the restroom she quickly covered her clothes with a long coat that she hid inside her backpack with her face hidden by a mask.

She went out calmly as she used the exit door and went directly to the park where she can freely enjoy her moment, alone.

"Wahhh it's nice to be like this again~~" she happily whispered behind her mask while spreading her arms.

Allison was busy wandering around when she suddenly bumped into someone. "Hey watch where you're going" she annoyingly said when the girl just looked at her with a straight face.

"Tsk" Allison just ignored her and walked away. She's on her deep thoughts when she didn't notice where she is right now. She woke up from reality and observed the place it was not too crowded , obviously an old town but peaceful. "The hell, asan ako??" Allison whispered worriedly.

"Hoy babae!!" she heard a loud shout from an unfamiliar voice. She looked back and saw two men walking towards her with a look of lust.

"Anong kailangan niyo sakin?" taka nitong tanong ng bigla itong na-corner. "Brad! Anak to ng presidente ehhh!!" ungal ng lalakeng nasa likod, na-realize ni Allison na nakuha pala ang mask niya kaya't mas lalo itong hindi mapakali.

"Anong sadya mo dito Ms. Fernandez at napunta ka dito?" sarkastikong tanong ng lalakeng nag-corner kay Allison at mas lalo pang diniin ang katawan nito.

"Baka pwedeng patikim" the man said in a lustful tone as she was about to kiss Allison when a punch landed on his face causing for him to stumble away.

"Ron?!!" the man called out his friend and was shocked when he found out that his friend was knocked down, by a  girl.

"Sino ka???!!?" pasigaw na tanong na lalake. "And who are you?" the girl called out coldly. The man had no choice but to ran because he was very scared. "Thank you fo---" Allison paused when she suddenly recognized the girl's face. "IKKKAWWWW?!!!" she shouted when the girl raised her brow and looked at Allison with the same facial expressions.

"You're that girl??!! Right???" she asked loudly when the girl walked out. "Just go home" the girl said with her deep voice and continued to walk.

"Hey wait up!!!" sumbat nito at sinundan ang babae ng napansing malayo na ang nalakad nito. Agad niyang sinuot ang maskara niya at tumakbo tungo sa babae. Mabuti nalang at nahabol niya ito.

"Hey, I just.....want to thank you" bungad nito. Halos mainis na si Allison dahil hindi ito umiimik at parang bingi.

"Are you deaf??" Allison asked annoyingly as the girl stopped on her tracks and looked at her. She jumped on her tracks as she finally caught the girl's attention, she thought that she would speak up but then, the girl walked away.

Allison groaned and followed her until she noticed that the girl entered her apartment complex.

She felt hopeless since she don't know her way home. Then she come up with a bright idea.

_ _**_ _

Sa loob ng apartment, makikitang naghubad ang babae para alitan ang basa nitong damit. Kalmado lang itong naglibot sa apartment niya at hindi nag abalang buksan ang pinto. Pagkalabas nito sa kwarto ay nagulat itong makita si Allison na nakaupo sa couch. "Hi" bati ni Allison. Hinayaan lang niya ito at nagligpit sa bahay.

"Sorry to barged in but I need your help...I can't find my way back home" Allison said with a puppy eyes. "Pleaseeeeeeeee" she pleaded.

The girl let out a sigh and opened the door making Allison even more curious. "Come on" the girl ordered as Allison followed her cheerfully.

The both of them walked silently as the girl lead her back to the park. "We'll get a cab to sent you back to the palace" bungad ng babae. "My father has a press conference right now" angal naman ni Allison.

"The conference was ended a while ago" sagot nito at pumara ng taxi. Sinenyasan niya si Allison na maunang pumasok, sumunod naman ito at nanatili paring tahimik. "Sa palasyo po manong" bilin ng babae.

Ilang minuto ang lumipas at nakarating na sila sa kanilang destinasyon. Sabay silang lumabas sa taxi at sinigurado nitong maayos na nakapasok si Allison sa palasyo. Saglit pa ay diretsong naglakad pabalik ang babae sa kanyang bahay.

END

There!! Hope you enjoyed it. My apologies for the grammatical errors, HEHEHEHE English isn't my first language so I hope you understand. Anyway, stay tuned. 

Thank You for reading yeoreobeun!! Saranghaeyeo~~

_Jiyeon