CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Definitely,Violent"

THE NEXT MORNING...

@Fernandez Residence

Tahimik na nakaupo si Allison sa sala habang naglalaro sa cellphone niya. Nang bigla niyang nahagip si Agent Kang na naglalakad papunta sa labas.

"Kang??" Sambit nito ng agad itong nilapitan ng bodyguard niya.

"Yes ma'am?" tanong nito. "Uhm...Can you teach me some of your moves??? HAHAHAH....u-uhh pwede ko namang magamit yan for self-defense di ba?"

Nag-alinlangan si Agent Kang kung papayag ba ito o Hindi. Nang pumasok sa isipan nito na maaaring dumating ang araw na haharap sa isang laban si Allison, kaya't magagamit nito ang kanyang ituturo para depensahan ang kanyang sarili.

"O-Okayy....Better be ready" sagot ni Kang at ngumiti saka narin nagtungo sa garden.

Ngumiti ng maluwag si Allison at pumunta sa kwarto niya para magbihis.

_ _**_ _

Habang naghahanda si Agent Kang ay biglang bumungad sina Caroline, Daisy, at Aries. Mabilis itong napansin ni Agent Kang kaya't mabilis itong tumayo para bumati.

"Good Day maam" bati ni Agent Kang sa tatlo at bumalik sa kanyang upuan. Ngumiti ng maluwag si Caroline at umupo sa tabi nito.

"Hey, I'm Caroline Mendez, and you are??" she introduced. "Agent Kang" the bodyguard answered coldly and accepted Caroline's hand.

Not after long, Allison showed up with a sour face.

The stubborn girl is definitely jealous! HEHEHEHE!!

"Hey Ali" bati ni Caroline ng tinaasan lang ito ng kilay ni Allison. "Not in the good mood? HAHAHA It's okay" tawa ni Caroline at umayos ng upo. "What's up Ali??" bungad na tanong ni Daisy at inakbayan si Allison.

"Uhm...Training?" Allison answered in an innocent tone with her brows arched. Daisy nodded and sat down as she noticed how Allison is not in her very cheerfull mood.

"Kang, let's start" aya ni Allison at pumwesto sa gitna. Tumayo na si Agent Kang ng bigla itong hinila at hinalikan ni Caroline sa pisngi.

"Goodluck" Caroline said as the bodyguard walked towards Allison, while the boss clinched her teeth because of what she just saw.

Agent Kang didn't mind on what just happened and starts to discuss some instructions.

"First, remember that prevention is the best self-defense. Attackers, whatever their objectives, are looking for unsuspecting, vulnerable targets. So be sure to follow general safety tips like being aware of your surroundings." Kang explained.

"When you're in a confrontation, you only have a few seconds and a few moves to try before the

fight may be decided. Before an attacker has gained full control of you, you must do everything you can—conserving as much energy as possible—to inflict injury so you can get away. aim for the parts of the body where you can do the most damage easily: the eyes, nose, ears, neck, groin, knee, and legs. So here are the moves I'm going to teach you" Agent Kang added as Allison just responded with a nod.

"Wrist Hold. An attacker has grabbed your wrist. Instead of pulling back to try to get out of the hold, squat down into a strong stance..." Kang paused as she starts to demonstrate her instructions.

"...then lean forward and bend your elbow towards him all the way towards his forearm until he can no longer hold onto your wrist." She added while Allison followed the instructions and tightly grabbed Agent Kang's wrist.

"O-O-Oww......T-That's e-excellent you g-got it right" Agent Kang stuttered as she smoothly escaped from Allison's grip surprising the three audience sitting on the back.

'This girl is some sort of hulk. Has a great strength. I'm surprised!!' sabi ni Agent Kang sa kanyang isipan.

"Okay! Next, Frontand Back Choke Holds. Swing one arm across to break the attacker's holdthen use your other arm's elbow or hand in a knife strike position to hit theattacker." Paliwanag ni Agent Kang at dahan-dahang pinakita ni Allison ang mgagalaw na dapat gawin. "I get it" Allison said bluntly as her bodyguard nodded and told her that it's her turn to demonstrate what she taught.

Allison is being too personal because she's really pissed and jealous on how her friend could kiss her beloved bodyguard.

Allison unintently swinged Agent Kang's arm aggressively causing for the bones to sound.

She then pretended that she has a knife on her hands and attacks the bodyguard with all of her strength.

And an accident happened, Agent Kang is thrown back near the flowers causing for her back to fall hardly on the ground, as her shoulder was cutted by the fence.

"God!!! Kang are you okay?!!" tarangtang tanong ni Aries at tinulungan makatayo si Agent Kang. Si Allison naman ay agad ng umalis.

"Are you hurt??" alalang tanong naman ni Caroline. "N-No I'm fine" sagot ni Agent Kang at tinakpan ang sugat nito.

"Tara sa sala gamutin natin" aya ni Aries. "No, ako na. Part din ng training namin 'to. Thanks sa concern.....Excuse me" paalam ni Agent Kang ng pumunta sa sala para kumuha ng gamot tsaka na rin dumiretso sa kwarto ni Allison para doon na gamutin.

@Allison's Bedroom

Agent Kang is currently applying bandages into her cut when Allison appeared.

Allison didn't utter any words and lay down on her bed. It didn't take long and Agent Kang is done treating her cut. She stood up and was about to take her exit when Allison spoke up.

"You're not gonna say anything?" Allison sarcastically asked.

"I don't think I have something to say, do you?" Kang asked back.

"HAHAHAHAH, I don't think so" Allison laughed sarcastically. "What's wrong??" Agent Kang asked calmly.

"Huh???? Nothing's wrong.....anyway, is the kiss that sweet??"

"What???"

"Oh? Do I need to repeat that????"

"What's wrong with it??"

"Wrong?!! I don't know! But you can say that I'm the wrong one right now!!"

"I didn't say that! And I don't wanna say it!"

"Then say it!!!" pabalik na sigaw ni Allison ng kumalma si Agent Kang dahil wala itong planong makipag-away. "Look Maam, I don't understand why you're acting this way.....I'm confused at your antics!"

"You don't understand, cause YOU! Don't know how I feel!! You don't know!!"

"Then what is the thing! that didn't know??!'"

"That I LIKE YOU!!!!!...."

END