May 20 - 26

Good day everyone! From the edge of the ruins we can see a vast, rolling plain. Herds of horses graze, and now and then one can be seen with a rider in the saddle. As we greet these horse whisperers, we know things are going to be a bit easier for a while.

Fiona, after catching up to the group, would like some time to change things up a bit, so we'll be doing two missions this week to keep the rotation normal for next month.

((Keep in mind, brave explorers, we still have one open position, so if you know anyone who may be interested, send them an owl!))

For this week we'll be visiting Danni ( x_luminous_x ) in Taming the Wolf Prince.

As we adventure, please avert your eyes from the house of Pacing Issues. Our wolfling has already made notes that this building is in a bit of disrepair and is working to remedy that as we speak. Other comments welcome.

When you return to camp: How did you enjoy the slight moment of down time between winter and Tamer, was it boring?
What was your impression of the new characters?
How did you find the moment of down time in this chapter?

And for Draco ( DracoNako ) in Those Who Emerge from Ashes,

The House of the Grammar Monster is being watched closely already by our draconic scholar, so please feel free to comment on any of the other areas you see.

For those reading chps 7+8 -
-Does this chapter help you better understand what the Scholars do.
-what are your thoughts on Selene's and Dakota's relationship?

For those reads 5+6-
-what're your thoughts on Dakota, Maka, and Katalin in this chapter?
-does Maka's pov give you better insight into the true behavior of the Scholars? What are your impressions of Maka herself?

Next week is VOTM!