November 4 - 10

Fires are burning in the mountains. At least, that's what it looks like. And it's not just the glow of the setting sun on fall leaves. Red, yellow, and orange, the colors glow from the east. The sun seems almost a reflection of it in the west, but one fades and the other doesn't. Occasionally, if you watch close enough, the fiery colors will flicker green for a moment.

The locals seem uneasy, but if pressed they will only say that it's necessary. Something about preventing future disaster.

And here we are! For this week we have Danni and Rex!

Danni, with Taming the Werewolf Prince. The usual in-line comments, please, and for when we get back to the dinner table:

Cipher on Chapters 3 and 4: Do the action scenes make sense and flow okay? Does the chapter suffer emotionally because of pacing?

Rex and Ann on chapters 5 and 6: Does 5 serve as an okay break in between all the turmoil? Do the new characters seem interesting? Does Red's behavior seem a bit erratic for a first introduction?

And Ferret and Frost on Chapters 17 and 18: This is... An nsfw chapter, there isn't much to talk about other than how it functions as that. I guess there's a little Winter characterization if you want to talk about that? I was considering a fade-out version if you're more comfortable with that.

And for Rex with Nalite Hunter: Azarias Drake. The usual in-line comments, and for the tea talk:

Rex would like us to look at a new chapter, chapter 0 at the beginning of the story. After that it's back to our regular progression.

Everyone Chapter 0 - does this work as an opener or does it just seem like it's been added to provide the reader info?

Cipher Chapter 7: Is his emotional state clear at this point (the change in his psyche)? Is it a believable change or is it too quick?

Everyone else Chapter 9: At this point his emotions should be starting to surface (whether he likes it or not). Is this a realistic change? Does he seem far too different from the opening?

We hope this finds you well and that your skies are clear.