Chapter 1

It was sometime in high school when I discovered that hacking the game's cheat is more interesting than playing the actual game. But not when I got into college. Some students paid me to hack some damn boring accounts—their crush or lover's social media—but at least I got paid.

There's one time I wanted to become a villain and level up my skills by decoding a dark web but after receiving multiple death threats, I must shut down everything, moved from apartment to another apartment—I even destroyed my laptop so they couldn't find a trace. So far, I'm still safe.

Now, I'm living my normal life and enjoying my normal day in Seoul university—where I sat at the last row table of the classroom. Beside me is the clear glass window and on the other side is an empty seat—not sure why no one sits there. As usual, I was engaged on decoding the cheats of the new online game while waiting for our professor.

In few more minutes, the door swings open as Mr. Lee came in and headed the center. Everyone fixed themselves to their seats as we all focus on the short temper professor.

"Okay class, I would like you to meet your new classmate." He said, whipping his head through the door and nodded as a signal. The girl quickly came in, walking flawlessly and stood timidly beside Mr. Lee.

Her gray long-sleeve dress, pairing with black doll shoes is outdated style yet eye captivating

Her gray long-sleeve dress, pairing with black doll shoes is outdated style yet eye captivating. Her midnight-black hair flowed beautifully as she slightly tucks it behind her ears, revealing her broad jawline and a sharp chin. Her distinct features make her unique. Her cute smile would be enough to caught everyone's attention.

"Please introduce yourself and what school are you from." Mr. Lee ordered the girl.

"Hello! I'm Choi Lalisa, please call me Lisa. I used to study at Oxford, but we grew up in Japan...."

Oxford University? She's probably one of those silver-spoon nerds.

".....Nice meeting you all." She said politely. Her cute voice sounded like an anime character. But as usual, the girls in my class don't like it—her simplicity yet attractive is an insult to them. I shook my head, knowing Nancy and her friends will put all their attention to make this new girl regret transferring here.

"Please be nice to her."

"Ne!!" as we all responded.

"Lisa you may take a sit now." Mr. Lee said.

I glanced at the chair beside me, and then flicked my eyes on her. She's checking the three available seats—one in front, beside the science club president, she's nice but weird. Other one in the middle row, surrounded by bullies. And last, in the last row near the window beside me.

I slightly panicked as she fixed her gaze on the vacant seat beside me. I looked away, fake browsing on my laptop. She was heading my direction, but I didn't bother to give her a look. The chair moved; she glance at me. I look up to her and smiled. "Hi—" I grimaced in disappointment when she looked away without a word, sitting next to me like an ice. It somehow crashed my ego.