Prologue

You woke up agitated because you suddenly found yourself in a basket that was made of wood you looked behind you to see that you were laid in a blanket the soft texture made it easy for you to calm down even though you didn't know where you are, but one question still remained in your head like a ticking time bomb why go through all of this you couldn't figure it out as time passed you started noticing a change in your body has my hands always been this soft, have I always been this small. These thoughts have been swarming inside your head until you took a look at your body to see that you have been inside a babies body and you were naked in your shock you decided to cover your parts but then come to realize that babies don't hide their parts you looked closely at it for a while observing it like it was an experiment it was kind of cute in a way but getting back to the topic at hand how did you get yourself in this predicament you tried your hard to remember but you only remembered somebody saying that you must save everybody and become the Hope that destroys Evil Once and for All you were still confused as to what that person indicated but you knew that you became A Protagonist in one of those Shounen Anime.

"Oh what's this basket doing here, did somebody leave this here" You immediately went into high alert you never heard this man's voice before but by the looks of it he sounded somebody who is at his Mid-twenties. As the Footsteps came closer and became louder so as your uneasiness became to grow larger and larger until you felt like you want to burst into tears, The Man instantly was surprised to see a child in the basket instead of some fruits or vegetable he saw you frightened and he instantly tried to calm you down and rest assured you did, after a long time gazing at the strange man you found out that he has blonde hair and that he is well dressed he was probably rich or a noble. After seeing that you are calm now he looked around the breezy plains to find nobody there he came to the conclusion that you were left here although he didn't want to acknowledge the fact that he wouldn't like raising a child that he doesn't know where he came from he found it hard to leave you alone after seeing you being hopeless and alone waiting for you to be killed or kidnapped so he took you inside his mansion, You were still in awe that a random rich guy took you in even though he could have just left you there for dead you didn't know what's gonna happen, you don't know where the hell you are but there's one thing you did know is that you felt like you were blessed in this new life.

------------------------
Hey, guys, it's me it's been a long time since I uploaded anything in this acc so this is gonna be a konosuba male reader story there isn't a specific pairing in this story since it's not the main focus but do tell me in the comment section how did I do until next time then!