Chapter 1:Gifting this Wonderful World With A New Life

It's been 5 years since I was picked up by Ignis or Father as I call him now, originally I was supposed to be a butler and Lalatina's valet but changed when it was revealed that I was born with the power level of over- wait wrong series I mean I was born with 100 skill points which surprised my father to the point that he would change his mind and adopt me as his son instead since then life was pretty generous to me since word spread like wildfire a lot of people who looked rich gave me a lot of expensive and valuable gifts claiming that I was "THE MESSIAH" or something like that, anyway enough about me lets talk about my older sister Lalatina

To be honest, she wasn't really being a great role model for an older sister, she was always Constantly hiding behind father or the maids, which I can understand but who wouldn't be I mean a random child who was adopted by your father as your younger brother and gets all the fame. I was quite worried and anxious because of this since she might become envious because of this so when I'm not busy meeting visitors and training I would go talk to her and see if she's okay and play with her even though it's nice being praised and be given lots of gorgeous gifts I would still trade it just so that I can spend my time with her, It was nice being able to talk someone, play with them, Laugh with them and other things it was a nice sensation that always warms my heart ah speaking of the devil there she is

"Y/N are you busy at the moment?"Lalatina said with a curious look.

"No, why did I look like I was doing something?" I retorted curiously asked my older sister.

"Well, you were staring at that wall for a few minutes now and wondered if you were thinking about something" to which I answered with

"Oh, I was just thinking about your cute smile," I said while smiling myself which caused her to turn a bright red, I quickly answered back to her saying that I was joking and asked her why she needed me.

"Well, father asked me to get you because lunch was prepared"when I heard those words come out of her mouth I immediately run to the dining hall with full speed like there was no tomorrow.

"He always does that when he hears about food," Lalatina said with a sigh as she poorly tried to catch up to Y/N.

[At the Dining room]

"Y/N slow down to savor the food for once or you'll choke like last time," Ignus said with a worried face and concerning voice.

"Yeah, I know I just really like the food here," I said while still chewing food with my mouth open which caught a discerning look from my father and sister.

"Brother, you must observe proper adequate when eating, if you don't how will anyone marry you knowing you eat like an animal" Darkness-i mean Lalatina retorted while pouting.

"Oh come on you only say such things because you're envious that a lot of young princesses from distant lands came to visit me" I countered back which made Lalatina furious as she shouted that she isn't while I kept rebelling that she is. This continued for a while until we both agreed that a sparring match will decide this.

[At the Training room]

We both picked up wooden swords which were specifically made for training so the point of the sword wasn't really dangerous so I didn't need to worry about holding back, though I wasn't really a master at swords I can say that I'm decent at it since it's my favorite weapon for obvious reasons. The match began with lalatina trying to land a hit on me and me swiftly dodging all of them, my sister wasn't really the best at using swords her durability and unyielding will to give up was quite mentioning, While my sister excelled at that I was more of a jack of all trades since my class was adventurer which I do know is the weakest class out of all but given the circumstances, it's probably the best option for me so I generally like to use my sword when I'm at close range and use magic for more ranged type attacks.

Not only do I excel at that I also know the vital spots of the body of each species except for certain species so that I can be ready at all times, but I really only use this kind of techniques when I'm really fighting for real anyway back to the match as I kept dodging lalatina's attack I decided to counter-attack while darkness was coming at full force I ducked and managed to hit her stomach which made her fall down.

"That's not fair! You were clearly cheating" Lalatina said while looking teary-eyed.

"It's called strategizing and besides your way of attacking is too predictable and can easily be your undoing," I said while sighing which made Lalatina pout I decided to lend her a hand as we went outside of the room with lalatina still pouting that's basically how my daily life plays out.

Short:

Lalatina: Hey brother why do you think father keeps me around even though he has you, somebody, more superior than me?

Y/N: Because he loves you, it doesn't matter if your strong or weak father loves us both equally....or he's either gonna force you to marry a rich dude to continue the bloodline.

Lalatina: W-What?!

Y/N: Of course why do you think he didn't throw you away already he's probably waiting for you to grow until your right of age to get married.

Lalatina: So...he really doesn't love me.

Y/N: Of course the only good points are that you're beautiful why do you think he always compliments your looks.

Lalatina almost begins to cry until Y/N taps her shoulder.

Y/N: Thats only a joke Lala(Nickname) I'm just messing with you, of course, we all love you regardless of how you look or how strong you are it's what's inside that counts.

It surprisingly made Lalatina stop crying as she looked happily at Y/N as they both hugged.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Anyway that wraps up chapter 2 I don't really have anything to say but that I might change upload schedule depending on my mood and that I might make a second book that's focused on Kaguya-sama Love is War anyway see you until next time.