Chapter 4.5:Living in The Crimson Village

As the sun began to rose up, I jump out of bed and went to take a piss and drink some water, after some time I hear the voice of a nonchalant yunyun greet me.

"Good Morning Y/N, is breakfast ready yet?" Said Yunyun as she sighed.

"In a minute, sit down and I'll give it to you" I said.

Anyway, after our usual normal breakfast, we usually get ready for school also if you're wondering where Hiropon is it's either he got hammered so hard that he hasn't waked up yet or that he already left and went to do something. I usually get stuck with all the cleaning hence why I'm washing the dishes right now, after that I usually go in after yunyun but sometimes she takes too long and we have to take a bath together imagine how awkward that is.

Lastly, we both walk to school pretty normally sometimes people greet us and sometimes we run into this other crimson loli girl and everytime yunyun demands to challenge her and she always says during lunch the girl was called megumin sounds like a Japanese pun but back to the topic everytime yunyun challenges megumin for some reason megumin always wins because she always fail for the bait that megumin says that if their truly friends yunyun will let her win and she does let her win and you know the reason to that.

During class nothing exciting really happens just us learning magic and stuff although I did find a few useful spells to make my life much easier like the make-a-food spell where you can make your own food like a hamburger but do note that it contains no nutritional value but it tastes good.

After School,we both go back home and rest sometimes we have homework and sometimes we have projects to do anyway that's my daily life in the crimson demon village.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Well that's the end of the chapter so this chapter was supposed to be long but I haven't been reading konosuba lately so rip My story ideas and my brain is busy with kaguya sama for awhile idk if I'll write a story for that one
I'll see you next time