|Nine|9/02/23|

Damn its been a while, 

Life got busy and I got caught up in things however - writing is back on the plate and I have a little more time now I've properly settle into University. 

I have a few things to cover here mainly and pretty much all in my writing so lets get started. 
Writing:
I still plan to rewrite and publish my original stories of Scars and Hiding from the dark and I also plan to 'reskin' My Messed Up Life - maybe under a different title and more original concept. 

Then there's Behind Closed Doors, I need to write the last chapter and the epilogue and that will be done and dusted. 

In terms of my 'Sequel' for Open Eyes at Witching Hours - Good Morning Sunlight, It is in the pre-writing planning stages. 

I also have plans to start my Fantasy world series writings - these will be in a world of my creation with magic systems and characters and plot of my making,
These Books or Novellas or Short Stories or whatever will be under the group title of The Skyrosaverse as the world they are set in is Skyrosa. 

Any previously mentioned plans in this books - Mainly the Sandersides fanfictions will still be created down the line but they are not currently a priority.

I will take some time to pre-write and plot a lot of things before coming up with a sold writing/publishing schedule. 

Until Next Tme.

SeaJayOhh.