Eight|10/07/20|

A list of books I have planned might write. 
As you can see, having nothing to do all lockdown has had me quite creative. These will definitely not all be made but thought id share them anyways. 
TRIGGER WARNING!!! (details listed with the book)

{I spaced this so the triggers wouldn't show before you saw the warning :)) } 

1. Love,V.

This book is letters that Virgil wrote for Janus.
Triggers:
Suicide
Self Harm
Depression
Talks of Abuse and possible rape.

The letters are written by Virgil Dusk before he kills himself after battling depression and anxiety for several years. 
This book focuses on the ones written to Janus, Virgils then-boyfriend. It will be about 10 chapters. 

2.Coffee Mornings
Triggers:
Mentions of Depression. 

I have 2 plans for this book and am unsure of which to go with.
- Logan and Virgil's relations growing after talking over morning coffee in the mind space after Virgil had a panic attack and couldn't sleep and Logon was just a natural early riser. 
This idea would follow the growth in their relationship and follow their coffee morning discussions 
-Logan and Virgil meet at a coffee shop - the shop is called Dusk and Dawn owned by Virgil and his friend Patton. It will follow similar things with their relationship growing just as a human AU rather than Mind Space AU. 
These ideas are not fully thought through.

3.Good Morning Sunshine. 
Triggers:

Suicide

Self Harm
Depression

This idea started as a mini-sequel to Open eyes at witching hour about 5 chapters long names after and built around the song Good Morning Sunlight by I ride Dragons. It will follow a time period of 5 months about 5 or 6 years after OEAWH and will follow a turn of events that plunge Virgil back into his depression. Will be Moxiety. 

4.Budding Romance

Triggers:
{Unknown at the minute.}

This book is Moxiety and follows either Virgil's or Both's point of view after a pretty bad break up between Virgil and Patton. The book will be largely based on looking back on memories both good and bad. 
Based on a song by the same name.

5. Away for Summer
Triggers:
will be more explained in the book as it follows multiple mental illnesses and their effects on both the person who lives with then and on others

Pretty much just a camp people are sent to when they need to learn how to deal with effecting of their health issues - this camp is advised by Doctors and Psychiatrists. This is a multiship book. 

 Now, books in which I have Titles, covers, and a vague idea kinda but just listed as I can't explain them without more details. 

1.Royalty - Prinxiety 
2.Everybody's watching me - Virgil
3.I'm trying my best - Moxiety 
4.True Colours - Multiship
5. Put You Back Together- Unknown

Originals In The Works - 

Hiding From The Dark

Scars
Silenced
Without You