Hot

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english is not my first language.

Jimin POV
I slowly open my eyes and scanned the room, then everything flashback what happen at the mansion. I sat up but I suddenly felt dizzy and hard to breath,"Ha ha ha ha" my body feels hot.

Something's not right, I lay back at the bed and hug myself, "Hahaha it's working" I heard a man voice, "Ahh ha ha ha" I grab the bed sheet tight, with that I feel someone hold my wrist up, I open my eyes and I saw a man smirking at me, "Who- the... hell are you?"

"Just relax hahaha" The other man grabbed my ankle and straighten my legs, he suddenly held my pants and pulled it down leaving my boxer, "Stop... wh-what are you... doing"
While the other man remove my shirt, my body feels hotter and hotter, what's happening.

He was about to touch me again when I kicked him away making him groan, "I'm not someone you can easily just lay you're grubby hands on!" I shout, "Fuck, you still have strength little boy" the man I kicked said, "Are the drugs we slipped on him not working or something?" The other man said.

The man I kicked crawled but and grabbed my cheeks, "Oh no, I think they've definitely kicked in, looked at his face, he practically begging to be touched" I glared, "D-Don't touch...me ah ha" the man's hand travel down to my neck and going down to my member, "S-S-Stop, ah d-don't"

"He's just holding himself back, are you shy boy?" He smirked, "Ahhh ah ah ahh" he began to stroke and put it on his mouth, my tears keep flowing as well at my sweat
Yoongi, "Y-Yoongi"

"Yoongi? I'm not Yoongi hahaha" theylaughed, "S-Stop" "Hey start filming it so we can put him on the stage" The man flipped my over facing the bed and continued stroking my member, "Hey Kai, don't let him cum, that privilege is for the guest"

"I know, dammit" he shouted, "Ha ha ahh s..stop.. Ahhhh ah" "That's right be good boy for me" he insert the finger inside making me scream, "Ahhh h..hurt ahh" he keep on pulling in and out, "Damn, I just want to pound right in here"

"Well sad to say he's not for you" He then insert other finger, my body start trembling, "H-Hey be careful with him" the other man state, "Just a little, what's the big deal"

"Kai you know the rules, we can't touched the merchandise" the man shouted, "Shut up, I just want to feel inside" they both stop when someone knock, the Kai guy let go of me "What?"
"It's his time to go at the stage"
End POV

Author POV
The Kai put a handcuff at Jimin's wrist, they dragged Jimin on the stage while still in his boxer, Jimin head hung low, still feeling his body hot, The guy make him kneeled down, "Stay still" he whisper.

With that the curtain starts to roll up and all the lights focus on them, "Ladies and Gentlemen this is Park Jimin, 24 years old and specially virgin hahaha, now let's start with 100 million"

"120" the old man shout

"125" another man shout

"150 million for that boy" an lady shout

"160" not so young man

"Higher than 160?"

"200" the mc smirked

"Well this boy sold to Mr. Lee Taemin"

The curtain rolled down and the mc grabbed Jimin's leash.
End POV