I Love You

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

"Baby please stop crying it's alright, you have to be happy right?" Jimin shakes his head crying hard at Yoongi's chest, "Nooo, w-what if I los-" Yoongi cupped his cheeks, "Thats will never happen again, so please stop crying" Jimin starts to cry when they both found out Jimin was pregnant again, Yoongi was so happy but Jimin wasn't.

He was so scared, traumatise on what happen on their first baby
He thinks he's not ready, thinking what is he lose their baby again.

"I will protect you I promise" Yoongi kissed Jimin's lips, "I'm---s-scared Yoongi" Yoongi gave him an assuring smile "Don't be, I be always on you side"

-

5 years past

Jimin yawning while Yoongi driving to their house, while their prince was fast asleep at the back seat, "Are you tired love?"

"Super, I want to lay down to our soft bed" Yoongi chuckled, "I'll give you a massage as we arrive at home" Jimin immediately shakes his head, "Nah, last time you offered massage we both do that thing, you pervert" Yoongi starts to laughed.

"That thing was make love-love, and I can't stop my self looking at your ass make my dic-" Jimin hit Yoongi's arms, "Yah you pervert! Your son was here!" Yoongi gaze at the back seat seeing his son sleeping peacefully, "It's alright love he's asleep so it's alright if you touch my me-" Jimin hit him again, "YAH!" Yoongi laughed, "Im just kidding love"

"By the way Yoongi, Min-yo's birthday was coming wha-" Yoongi suddenly step the break, "Yoongi!" Jimin look at the back checking their son, "What the?" Jimin looked at Yoongi, "What happen?" Jimin look outside seeing a two cars.

Yoongi grabbed his phone and call Namjoon who's behind them, "Hyung what happen?" Namjoon asked, "Someone blocked our way, two black cars" "Black cars?"

"Jimin go at the back seat and duck, protect Min-yo"

"But Y-Yoo-" Yoongi tightly gripped the steering wheel, "Do what I say!" Jimin just comply, he removed his and their son's seatbelt, "Namjoon, Jungkook be alert" The two men hum.

"Y-Yoongi" The two black car open the door relieving 6 man in the mask holding a gun, Yoongi get his gun on the compartment, he removed his seatbelt still looking outside, "Jimin as I went outside run away with Min-yo and don't look back okay"
Jimin tears starts to stream down looking at Yoongi, "N-No I won't leave you" Jimin held his arm tight

"Don't worry, I'll be fine, I'll protect both of you" Yoongi slightly smile, "B-But Yoongi---it's so dangerous, we don't have your---mens here"

"Just run okay, I promise I'll be alright, we will celebrate Min-yo's birthday and our anniversary I promise" Jimin just nodded look at their son still sleeping.

"Namjoon--Jungkook, in the count of three----hana---" Yoongi held the door handle, "Dul---" Jimin slowly held the door handle and ready to open it, "I love you beastie, always remember that" Jimin looked at him carrying their son.

"Set" Yoongi open the door also Jimin covering his ears
Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook starts to shot directly at the black cars. While Jimin starts to run on the forest with his son, but he suddenly stop at his tracks when he heard Yoongi's groaned.

He looked back seeing Yoongi holding his arm bleeding, Namjoon lean down on their car shooting their enemies. But startled when someone grabbed his arm, he saw Taehyung crying, "We h-have to g-go Jimin" Taehyung held both Jimins arms, "B-But---Yoongi was h-hu-" Jimin was about to run back at Yoongi when Taehyung stop him, "They'll be fine let's go"

"Where are you two going" They both stop when a man in the mask pointed a gun towards themC Jimin son starts to open his eyes and cry,Jimin startled when another man grabbed Taehyung covering his mouth, "T-Taehyung!"

"Now give me your son" Jimin tightly higged his son, "N-No please" The man gritted his teeth and about to shot him when someone shoot him, Jimin looked at his back seeing Jungkook.

Taehyung run towards him and tightly hugged him, "We have to go" Jungkook stated, "W-What---about Yoongi?" Jimin worriedly looked back at Yoongi, "Just run" Jungkook hold him and Taehyung.
End POV