𝚂𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴.

" Thanks. " The pigtail boy says as he looks up at the tall skinny boy, " cool... hair?" He tried to complement Larry as he sighs out, " sorry I to-" he gets cut off, " DUDE I BEEN GROWING THIS OUT FOR YEARS!" Larry yells as he grabs slick backs his hair and smirks, " fits me right?" He chuckles, " yah deftly dose." The boy says as he was awkwardly standing by the door, " so what's your name? You look like a Fred.. Vic.. or-" " sally face or you can just call me sal." Sal says citing Larry of. " sallyface... that fucking awesome, it's like mayhem we're the lead singer was name death because he loved dead thing." Larry stared to ramble, " I got sallyface from my last school, it was there why to make fun of me.. so I owned up the name because fuck them." Sal chuckles as he looks at larry, " that's the way to do it man! Hey do you want to hang out and listen to some music, I'm guessing my mom sent you down here?" He asked as sal shakes his head yes walking more into the room, - damn This room smells like a Skunk and a teenage boy- sal though to themself as they looks at the painting, " your really good at this are you?" He says moving closer to the painting of a dog. - I seen this before...- " Yah I been working on that one for a while I had a dream about it and some little blue hair boy with his mom, it was weird.." Larry says as he scratches the back of his head and stared to put on a Jack Conte bloody nose. Larry slowly stared to head band as he had a big smile on his face soon sally joins in laughing like crazy. He dated to head band faster, " OW!" Larry grabs his nose and slowly opens his eyes seeing sals mask at his feet.
-
-
-
Ha ha ha update yours now riixra