I turn my head to face her, she has her eyes shut. Her classic self comfort method which I think is adorable but now is not the time to sit here and marvel at her. I want to be there for her.

I reach my hand over her and separate one of her hands.

Her hand is cold and small in my large warm hand. Her eyes open slowly and she looks at me, giving me a small loving smile.

My heart rate slows down, and in those few seconds I completely forget where we are, or what's happening.

"I love you." I mouth to her. Her smile grows.

"I love you too." her perfect lips mouth back to me, soothing me.

Suddenly, none of this seems as bad.

Her hand moulds into mine as she holds it back, I make small circles with the pad of my thumb on the back of my hand.

Her hand is shaky, mine probably is too. But I want to stay strong for her, I want to get her out of this mess.

We pull up behind an old abandoned warehouse, shivers rush down my spine as memories race into my head all at once.

I want to hold on to her hand forever, but I know I must let go.

I release her hand as we are taken out of the vehicle.

We are surrounded by the three evil men as we walk inside.

Once inside, it's pitch black until they flick a switch, and one by one the lights all turn on lighting up the huge empty space.

The lighting is grimy and dull, artificial and achy in my eye sockets.

There are chairs in the middle of the warehouse, we are taken to them an told to sit.

I give Skye a small smile, in attempt to reassure her that we were going to be okay. Although to be honest to myself, I really don't know.

"Carl why are you doing this?" Skye's small voice squeaks. Carl turns to her and walk towards her. I clench my firsts at my side.. If he fucking touches her then he's dead.

"Because darling," he starts and I shudder. "your boyfriend owes a lot of money to the Cartel."

My heart drops, she turns to look at me. Confusion spread across her face.

"Cartel?" She asks me quietly.

"Drug Cartel, yes. Maybe he didn't use to be as perfect as you thought." Carl tells her.

My teeth grit together as I clench my jaw.

"Harry..." She begins but is cut off.

"You got it?" Carl asks me, I don't.

"Not on me, I don't carry that much around, obviously." I try to stay calm.

"How much money are we talking?" Skye asks although I can see in her face that she doesn't want to know.

"Ten grand." hunter steps forwards.

Skye's eyes widen, her mouth falls open.

"It's my problem, I owe you the money! Not her, don't bring her into this she's done nothing wrong." I raise my voice.

"Yes but I reckon she's your biggest weakness." Hunter says, looking at Carl.

"Isn't that right, Ace?" He adds.

Ace?

"Yes, Skye has given me quite a lot of info about how in love you two are. So it wasn't hard to figure out how to really get to you." Carl/Ace speaks.