A/N 2

This is an A/N, but please read!! I'm currently making a oneshot book and would love to see you there! Keyword: love. You don't want to, it's totally fine my children uwu

 And now moving on, I wanted to ask you if I should make an actual BNHA x Reader that really respects the plotline and everything along with my other books >:D. So I have one in my drafts; I'll explain it after I show you the preview.

 Here is the preview:

Gore warning

The streets were cold and empty as a young girl stumbled her way through. Her H/C hair glistened with dark red blood, her limbs cut in every square inch of skin. Worst of all was her face. The child's jaw was completely unhinged and dangling from one side, her mouth was dry, chapped, and cut; and her right eye covered by her hand, oozed blood that dripped on the pavement. This simple sight was a nightmare to the girl and to other people, guaranteed to lurk in the deepest nightmares for a long time.

She looked behind her, seeing a man run to catch her. Letting out a strangled cry, the toddler sprinted towards any light, any hope, anything or anyone to help her. Why was she crying so much? Didn't everyone say to be strong and not cry? She was strong, but she couldn't hold back the tears and choked sobs from all the times this happened. Y/N L/N didn't need something short of a miracle. And finally, she saw it.

A house. Big and beautiful, with heartwarming lights and tiny garden gnomes. Everything about it was perfect. The masterfully cut lawn, the way flowers were planted symmetrically, and how not a single part of the house was broken or stood out. If she could just get to it... No, just make sure the residents of such a beautiful home knew she was here, they could take her away.

She ran as fast as she could to try and escape the clutches of the evil man chasing her, instead towards the abode, a sign of light and hope.

But poor little Y/N was still a 5-year-old.

And could not run

Fast enough.

 Y/N always had shadow people following her. Whenever she went, they would follow like a lost puppy. A dangerous, murderous puppy. But it was only the start of her problems. Practically nonexistent, who, after their divorce, are fighting not to get the custody, a dangerous and unstable Quirk, a cold personality, and mysophobia.

 Yeah, it's not unexpected she'd kill 200 people by the age of 13.

 Should I publish it or not?