Chapter 1: When the First Feelings Bloom

edit above is made by my fellow friend, Melo-
honestly, i have no idea how this fic will go but we'll find out as it goes-- //

Jonathan Joestar did not know his life was about to get changed when his new adopted brother showed up at his door. Dio Brando was his name as the Joestar had to watch the blond not only stride in the Joestar manor as if he owns the place but to also kick his dog, Danny, very harshly.

Even through all the anger that was swelling in Jonathan's gut, there was also a new odd feeling being blossomed in his heart which he has never felt before. Perhaps it was due to the sight of such beautiful boy, jumping out of that carriage as if it was no body's business, while having a hair that shown like the rays of the golden sun.

As the days went through, Dio and Jonathan's relationship was a rocky tide. No matter how many times the blue-haired brit tried to make the other friends, it was only going to be thrown out of the window. George began to despise his own son over Dio, all of JoJo's friends ditched him and Jonathan felt as if he was wanting to stop living anymore.

He didn't understand why did Dio hate him so much, what did he do to deserve this? Why couldn't they just get along with each other? So many questions went buzzing through his head as he would weep silently in his bedroom, to shield away from all the troubles Dio have caused him.

It wasn't until one day, he saved a girl from being harassed by a bunch of idiotic boys. After getting beaten up badly in the fight, the girl gave Jonathan a basket full of berries which made him constantly think of when will they see each other again. This caused the young Joestar to go rambling of the blonde girl he met over at the dinner table for the past 30 minutes that same evening. He didn't realize that Dio was looking pretty fed over the whole conversation.

Few days later while Dio and Jonathan was sent to go get some items from the bakery, Jonathan did the same thing as he did last evening, talking about the Pendleton girl again. The Brando child grew more irritated as their walked continued until an idea came up to him. He grabbed the other boy's shirt and dragged him to a kiss in order to keep him quiet.

Surely, Dio should have known better as they were not alone on the pathway, kissing. The so-called girl that got known very well to the Joestar, Erina Pendleton came walking the opposite direction, only to stop her tracks when she saw what was going on in front of her.

As she was frozen on the ground, the only words came out of her mouth. " J- JoJo? Dio? What are you two doing?! " She cried out in shock causing the two boys to immediately turn around.
" Erina it's not what you think- " both boys screamed until they stopped and looked dead at each other. " How do you know her?! " Was what they asked each other. The girl came closer to the two boys and quietly asked " Dio? Is that really you? " Thus, causing the blond to turn around looking more shocked than ever.

Jonathan, lost and confused stared at the other two children as they hugged and talked as if they knew each other for so long. Something bitter grew in his chest as he silently stared. He didn't understand why was he feeling so left out but most of all... Jealous. Little did Jonathan knew was that feeling was going to only get worse as time would continue to move onwards.

oh, warning-- everyone here are possibly ooc so h a h //