The Battle Begins- Part 2

Impa led me into a small room, which was decorated by ancient tapestries and forgotten relics. Have my own family's past been hidden from me for all these years? Maybe this was for my own good, maybe there are things that I need to forget, but my ancestors have been valued on their wisdom. How could I have been so blind? Why was I never curious about my past? Perhaps there is a darker side to my kingdom that must be forgotten. That even I must forget.

I listened to Impa's battle plans, nodding intently as she explained my positon in all of this, and that I am the figurehead of this battle, that this will be the last stand. Impa paused and took a deep breath, and gave me a worried look, and a single tear glistened in her eyes.

"It's time I show you who you really are, Your Highness..." I tilted my head, confused. This was too vague for Impa. Something wasn't right. She stepped back a few paces, holding a golden key with a triforce at one end in her hand. Behind her was a huge mahogany closet, with a single golden triforce attached to the front. Impa slowly turned the key in the lock and slowly opened the door.

Inside it was the most beautiful set of armour i had ever seen. Golden metal boots that would cover my knees, and a matching chestplate, accompanied by a flowing dress with a purple corset. the lower half of the dress was split down the middle with another section enscribed with ancient runes. "I-It's beautiful" I stammered, turning to face Impa.
"Put it on, my brave warrior" She said softly, almost purring, the words rolling off her tongue.
I looked up at her as she ran her fingers along my jaw, her sharp features softening slightly as I smiled sadly and looked away.
"I-I'll leave you to get changed, please call for me if you need assistance, your highness"
"Thank you, Impa, " I spoke softly as I nodded at her to leave "really, thank you. From the bottom of my heart.