Eleven

Salem smirks at the man, the look on his face is so priceless

Salem smirks at the man, the look on his face is so priceless. Absolutely beautiful and she can feel her skin tingling with her pride and revenge. It's a better feeling then sex. She could seriously get off alone at the look of Chris's face. Reach that orgasm she craves that only Chris can give her. It's seriously almost better than sex. Almost. Such a shame, she thinks to herself. Such a shame it has to be this way.

He could have had the best of both. His mate and her. No one else had to know. She could have kept quiet. She would have been a good secret and she knows how to keep one too. Chris knows all about that. Well, he had found out after the fact. It's just such a shame he had to cut her down. Such a shame.

Chris's eyes are wide and filled with fear, dancing from her stomach and to her face. He isn't sure where to look. He can barley feel his legs alone. His heart is pounding so fast in his chest. Her hand pats gently at her stomach. The action make Chris gulp and she so badly has to hold back the laugh that wants to escape past her red painted lips.

She's purring on the inside of her body. Holding back all she can. Her eyes dart to the Alpha and then back to the woman. The smirk gone from her face. She points to Chris who still stands in his place. Her best sad sorrow eyes on display as she looks at the Alpha. His eyes wide but his mind somewhere else.

"It's his pup."

Chris stands behind the woman, shaking his own head in defeat and horror. His eyes widen twice as big as he looks to the Alpha. His cheeks red as he holds back his inner wolf. He's questioning what he already knows is the truth. Sighing and he shakes his head, he's standing his ground. She doesn't have any hold on him anymore. He spoke that into existence.

Ryan looks so disappointed in his oldest brother. Absolutely disappointed and horrified for his mate. He doesn't want to believe what's going on before him. He does not even know why he decided this was a good idea. Why he wanted to even to agree to hear the she out. Why he even allowed this to take place.

"It's not mine! I didn't bottom out!"

Ryan stands at his desk, his own mind running circles. He should've just denied the Alpha job. His father should have given it to Chris. He would have helped Chris find a mate. He would have trained him. He's not old enough to deal with the shit he has too. He sighs and looks to Grace who stands at the door, leaning against it. Her own look of disbelief spread wide.

He is watching carefully and inhaling the scents in the room. Nothing. Absolutely nothing and he knows something is so wrong but he can't make a bad decision in defeat either. He has to do so wisely. He doesn't want to make things worse. Grace frowns, arms crossed as she turns on her heels and heads out of the office.

No doubt heading to her friend's house to give her the latest updates. As if Y/N needed anymore drama in her life. Ever since finding out she's with another pup, her new pup with Chris coming and on the way. She needs to be stress free and drama free.