chapter 7

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed to Copyright Infringement..

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..
____________________

Ritaji patter her cheek lovingly,”sastriy kaal beta,kaisa ho app...”

Shehnaz smiled cutely,”hayy kasam mujhe agar jhoot bolu me aunty ji....but etna ghar dekhe toh me dar hi gayi....”Ritaji looked at sana in amusement as saba,”kyu...”

Shehnaz continued her blabbering,”toh fir...jitna humara Ghar hai...usse bada app ka bedroom lag raha hai mujhe...sachhi..par abhi me aap se baat ki...abhi me relax ho gayi....”sana completed sweetly while Ritaji looked at both girls lovingly.”Anu...ye toh carbon copy hai tumhari....bate karne me...”

Anu made face while sana bite her lip for have blabbered like idiot.

Kajal who was listening to them,walked in,”are bhabhi ji ye ladki kon hai....”

Everyone turned around to look at kajal.

Shehnaz looked at her unsure.

Any informed,”aunty that’s my friend Shehnaz.”

“Ohhh...”kajal laughed roll herself,”mujhe kaha koi nayi ladki ayi hai kaam pe....”

Colour drained one Sana’s face with the comment.

“Kajal...”Rita ji sounded too stern than her usual self.

A voice they hardly heared from her,”there is a way to talk to guests.i believe you haven’t forgotten.

Shehnaz is like daughter to me and I will not bear anybody insult her...”

“Bhabhijiii...me....”kajal fumbles as she never heard Rita ji soo strict with her,”me bad majak kar rahi thi...”she immediately turned to Sana whose eyes were filled, for Rita Ji’s words.what did she ever did to deserve such love....jahan apno ne dhokha diya.... wahan paraye apno se bhi jyada apne ban gaye...

Kajal apologized to Sana and left from there sulking Rita ji sighed,”kajal ki taraf se hum mafi mangate hai beta...”

Shehnaz cut her immediately,”Aunty ji....please app mafi mat mangiye...me bilkul hurt nahi hum....sachii...kasam se”

As they chatted,Anu was literally force feeding Sana.

Sana held her tummy,”Anu tu etna jalati hai mere se.

Anu looked at her in shock along with Rita ji who didn’t except from her.

Shahnaz rolled her eyes,”Aur nahi toh kya...kha kha ke mujhe mota karna ka plan hai na tera...taki tu mujhse jyada sexy dikhe...”

Anu burst into laughter with that while Rita ji couldn’t take her eyes of the sana....she was such a cutie....face filled with innocence.

Rita ji had her hands lovingly,”beta....even if you are away from family....khud ko akela nahi na samajhna okk..hum hai tumhare pass..”