chapter 39

Note - if any scene of chapter used without my consent. It will be escalated to wattpad copyright authority.

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

Anu was in complete shock as she thought about the information shared by Zoya..she tried to connect it all together to understand what is happening when her eyes fell on Simran and anger rushed through her..

Excusing herself, she went and stood in front of Simran who looked at Anu in surprise and asked her husband to wait for her, "OMG..Anu baby..how are you..?"

Extreme hatred rushed through her eyes as Anu snapped at her, "ohh shut your drama Simran..what the hell are you doing here..how dare you come back in our lives..?"

Simran rolled her eyes, "oh come on Anu, you know I can never do anything to hurt Sidharth..I have always lov..."
Anu cut her irritated, "dare you take my bhai's name from your filthy mouth..and mind you..you won't be able to destroy my Bhai this time.."

Saying so Anu left from there as Simran smirked at the childish girl and left to her waiting husband..

Nisha had overheard them and was left in shock as simran's words cut through her..Angry, she went upstairs to where Manish was speaking to a client, "I need to talk to you now.."

Startled, Manish looked at her changed demeanor and excused himself from the client as both went to the exit..
Once alone, Nisha snapped at him, "what is this Sidharth's and Simran story..you said I get to marry Sidharth and you guys are after share in his property..."

Manish rolled his eyes, "heyy heyy, can we stop this love drama..I'll pay you as much as you want..just do as you are told.."

Nisha was shocked at Manish's attitude, "I don't need money..I want Sidharth..I love him..."

Irritated, Manish rubbed his forehead and his hand went to his pocket as he took out a gun shocking the hell out of Nisha..

Manish put the gun point on Nisha's forehead, "anything else you want to complain about baby...?"

Shivering, Nisha mumbled no softly as she requested him to let go off her..
Manish kept the gun in his pocket, "now be a good girl and find Shehnaz fast..you know our next plan right..andManish kept the gun in his pocket, "now be a good girl and find Shehnaz fast..you know our next plan right..and dare you talk about it to anybody.."

Scared to death, Nisha immediately left from there to find Shehnaz..

Shehnaz shrieked out as she found herself in the arms of Sidharth, "utariye mujhe niche abhi..."

Irritated with himself for still worrying for her, he walked to the receptionist and asked for a room key..

Shehnaz stopped crying as she looked at the woman, "he is kidnapping me.."
The woman looked at Sidharth and Shehnaz in confusion as it didn't look like a kidnap thing but more of a couple fight.

Smiling haughtily, she handed over keys to Sidharth while Sana looked at the woman shocked, "are you mad..?"

In return the woman smiled brightly leaving Sana in confusion.As Sidharth reached for the room door, he kept his one hand tight around her waist and left the other which was below her knees making her almost shrieked and circled her arms around his neck to save herself from falling..

Her eyes looked at his curiously while he opened the door and walked in with her in his embrace..

Locking the door behind, he rested against the door and closed his eyes while she continued to look at him..