Chapter 10

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed to Copyright Infringement..

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..
____________________

Anu had become Shehnaz's lifeline in a very short period of time.

She helped sana learn how to create documentation, how to prepare for presentation. how to make notes, how to arrange data In computer for fut ure reference, how to arrange meetings for Sldhartn Shehnaz was a quick learner, Anu noticed with a proud smile. 

It was evening, when Shehnaz walked In Nisha's cabin with the documentation, "mam, the files are ready"

Nisha was absolutely not expecting that Shocked. she went through files again and again looking for mistakes but there was none. Irritated, she kept files with her, ‘that's not good work but still will do. You may leave and bring me coffee."

'Sorry.." Shehnaz looked at her almost fuming. Does she look peon to her.

Nisha smirked, "go..what are you waiting for..'

Shehnaz tried to control her anger big time," I will inform the peon.” 

" I asked you to bring." Nisha was checking her patienca Shehnaz gave a very sweet smlle. ”not part of my job. Thank you." With that she walked away leaving a irritated Nisha behind.

Mohali

Rajbeer was in a bad phase. he spent most of his time alone checking out Sana's pics in his phone.. school mernories.. colleg memorieshe wa avoidng her calls which hurted him badly bu he wanted to forget her or maybe he wanted her to understand if she has any feelings for himmif she miss him..her attempts of calling him have reduceduhe smiled sady.. 

Once. when he was randomly walking through market, when Jasbeers ji had met him..she scolded him for have forgotten them, sana ha complained her about Raj not talking, "beta... wo sheher me akeli hai..use teri jarurat hai...kaisa dost hai tu.." 

Jasbeera Ji's words snapped his mind.she was so right...even if she didn't reciprocate to his feelings...they are friends..what kind of friend he isshe need him.she is alonethere...n hewas being so selfish... 

He immediately called her, "Shehnaz..." 

Shehnaz was thrilled with his call, "kamine... kitne call kiye tuze mene..aise koi karta hai kyam tu toh bhul hi gaya mujhe salamac sunwpata hai..kitna maza ati hai idhar..au pata hai mujhe ek bahot badi company me job mil gayi ..... "

With that Shehnaz never stopped talking and all Raj could do was smile and listen patiently... yes this wm his sana. he thought and smiled. 

Sana's first day in office went very well and Anu informed sana and zoya in evening that her mother has invited them for dinner. 

Zoya made a cute face, "yaar..sorry I cnt.. meri date hai aaj.." 

Anu whistled making zoya roll her eyes while sana didn't understand. "matlab..." 

Zoya gave her a weird look while Anu burst into laughter, "she is going for dinner with her boyfriend sana..." 

"Ohhh ok" Shehnaz kind of gavea embarrassing look for the stupid question. 

Anu brought Shehnaz home directly from office..but 

they always made sure not to leave together. Ritaji had made sure all famous punjabi dishes are 

made. She wasthrilled that sana was coming. She loved the girl way to much.. she was so sure that 

this girl will bring back the happiness in her son's 

life that was snatched so brutally... there was somethir 

in Sana's happiness that had connected Ritaji to her

She was God's Child, pure, filled With love and happiness. If it's in her will she will keep sana with them forever starting from today. thought Ritaji with a smile. 1he only difficulty was getting her son readyto marry sana.Ritaji was so lost in herthoughts she she didn’t realise Sana and Anu had arrived. 

"Maa...kya special hai aaj.." asked Anu a she walked in kitchen along with Shehnaz. 

Rita ji smiled at she saw Sana who touched her feet lovingly, “jiti raho beta how are you..?"

"Me ekdum changi.. ap kaise hon" Shehnaz said with a meet smile and took the glass of juice which Anu offered to her. “Hum bhi ekdum change." Ritaji said with same 

tone making Anu and sana giggle. 

Rita ji shook her head, "achha aap dono jake fresh ho jao..i<hana bas ready hai.." 

Once finished, Anu tookShehnaz to her room. Sana was very much awarewith the house now. 

Anu asked sana to freshen u. first.

Shehnaz did the same and told Anu that she is going downstairs to hell aunty.. 

Sornemhere" 

Sweating profusely, Sidharth rested in his sleeping bag He was working out vigorously trying to throw away the image that had captured his min¢ he hated feeling helples..thiswas not him... those almond eys still haunte: him..that sadnes on her face. that anger on her nose...tho pink lips...he couldn't forget. 

Who was she...he had locked those feelings inside him and no one was allowed to be in... but this girl..she never asked.. shejust came in... and denied to leave despite his attemptsmwhy her eyes are haunting him." why is he not able to forget her.. he may never see her again_. no one 

is allowed to change himshe is no one and he won't allow her to affect him like this. 

Never... He remembered why he hated love and fire took in his eyes. 

He thought with determination and blocked all his thoughts

Once done, Shehnaz waited patiently for Anu but it didn't seem like she will be done anytime soon. 

She knocked on bathroom door, “sun me niche jake auntyji ki help karti hun" 

Saying so. she left the room. 

She was getting down on steps when she lost the balance. 

She prepared herself to fall but that never happened as she felt a tight hold around her. 

" are you okay..?" asked her saviour.. 

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please share your comments cause I love to read them. Don't forget to vote

_________________________

With love,

Shalaka 💙

Instagram Id

shalaka_sidnaaz_lovestories