1)

Seonghwa woke up to the sound of Hongjoong's alarm going off. Hongjoong got up from bed, grabbing his clothes and going to the bathroom to shower. Seonghwa frowned, knowing Hongjoong was gonna go to the studios. Yes, Seonghwa missed Hongjoong badly.

Seonghwa sat up in bed and looked at his phone. His eyes widened, it was only 2 am? "H-Hongjoong you're crazy..." Seonghwa whispered to himself. Hongjoong just came home 3 hours ago!?

Seonghwa felt himself get worried. Seonghwa took a deep breath and laid back in bed. 20 minutes passed and Seonghwa still couldn't sleep. The bathroom door opened. "Where is my-- oh there it is." Hongjoong said, in a hurry. "Oh shoot, sorry for being loud Hwa." Hongjoong frowned. Seonghwa felt something warm on his forehead.

Seonghwa opened his eyes a little, only to see Hongjoong's lips on his forehead. Seonghwa felt his cheeks get warm, but he tried so hard not to panic. Hongjoong moved away from him and was gone. Seonghwa got up right away, his eyes widened. Seonghwa got up and ran downstairs. Hongjoong was putting his shoes on, but he didn't notice Seonghwa.

"H-Hongjoong! Please don't go!" Seonghwa shouted. "Oh my! You startled me." Hongjoong jumped. "Stay home. P-please." Seonghwa begged. "Even when I stay home Hwa, there's nothing to do." Hongjoong sighed. "You could always do something with me." Seonghwa said, wiping the tears off his eyes. "But you're always with the others. Plus, I love working in the studios." Hongjoong frowned. He turned around to opened the door but Seonghwa sobbed.

"Don't cry Hwa." Hongjoong sighed walking towards Seonghwa. "No just leave. Don't worry about m-me." Seonghwa cried, walking away. Hongjoong grabbed Seonghwa by his shoulder, turning Seonghwa around aggressively. Seonghwa was now faced an angry Hongjoong. "Stop crying." Hongjoong said in a deep cold voice. "Just call me. You know I would answer it." Hongjoong said, hugging Seonghwa. 

"Geez, its 2 am." Yunho yawned, turning on the lights. "Oh, did I ruin something? ....damn it, what if they were gonna kiss and I came in on the wrong time....." Yunho mumbled. "I'mma go now." Hongjoong sighed walking away, leaving Seonghwa there...alone.       

Seonghwa look like someone just broke his heart. "Are you okay?" Yunho frowned. "Yes. I'm okay." Seonghwa wiped his tears but couldn't handle the pain that was in his chest. Yunho pulled Seonghwa into a hug, Seonghwa really did need it.

Seonghwa went back to the room and went on his phone, he got messages from Hongjoong.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠 💖
𝙷𝚎𝚢, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢?

𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜:

❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞

𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐰𝐚 💓
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙹𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐.

𝙱𝚞𝚝...𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎...

Seonghwa put his phone down and relaxed in bed. He closed his eyes, it felt like a second. The sound of screaming woke up Seonghwa. He got up immediately and ran downstairs. The dorms became a mess. Everyone was shouting. "ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS!?" Seonghwa shouted. "You better clean this up!" Seonghwa yelled.

"We're not in charge of cleaning." Yeosang sighed, while eating chicken. They just continued. Seonghwa started to clean up a bit but it was no use, Yunho kept leaving trash everywhere. Seonghwa gave up and ran back upstairs.

Seonghwa wiped his tears off, it was like a battlefield. Seonghwa went on his phone, be knew how to fix this problem. Call Hongjoong.

Seonghwa called Hongjoong. It took a few seconds until he answered. "Hmm? Seonghwa I was sleeping...." Hongjoong mumbled. "H-Hongjoong." Seonghwa frowned, wanting to break down. "Are you okay?" Hongjoong sighed. "It's the other members. They made the house a mess...it's like a battlefield. Wooyoung won't stop yelling." Seonghwa explained. "Hmmm...okay. I'll call you back." Hongjoong said hanging up the call.