2)

Seonghwa was in bed until it got very quiet. He got up and heard someone yelling. Seonghwa ran downstairs. "YUNHO WHAT THE HECK!? WHY WERE YOU MAKING A MESS!!!!" Hongjoong shouted. "S-sorry." Yunho frowned. "CLEAN! NOW!" Hongjoong yelled. Hongjoong faced Wooyoung. Seonghwa eyes widened, "Hongjoong! Don't yell at them like that."

Everyone went quiet. Everyone ran upstairs except Yeosang and Yunho. "Seonghwa, are you okay? You look like you've been....crying." Hongjoong asked. "I have been crying." Seonghwa whispered. "He always locks himself in his room." Yunho mumbled. Seonghwa frowned walking away. Hongjoong followed him.

Seonghwa sat down on his bed and buried his face in his hands. "Is it me?" Hongjoong frowned sitting next to him. "I miss you Joong. I want to..." Seonghwa stopped as Hongjoong grabbed his chin. "What do you want? I'll give you anything." Hongjoong said wiping the tears that were falling from Seonghwa's eyes. "I just want you to stay....please. It's like we became total strangers..." Seonghwa cried.

Hongjoong felt his heart sink. Hongjoong wrapped his arms around Seonghwa, Seonghwa buried his face in his neck. "I hate to see you this way babe." Hongjoong frowned. "B-babe!?" Seonghwa's eyes widened. "Oh shit..my bad." Hongjoong said.

Couple minutes passed and they were cuddling together. Seonghwa was about to sleep, Hongjoong was already asleep. Seonghwa slow fell asleep, but Hongjoong opened his eyes. Seeing Seonghwa neck and choker made his face heat up.

"My Seonghwa

"My Seonghwa. I'm so sorry for making you cry. I would do anything to make you happy again." Hongjoong whispered. "And when I mean anything, I mean anything." Hongjoong finished. "K-Kiss me." Seonghwa said turning around to face Hongjoong. "Kiss you? Don't you think that's a bit too much?" Hongjoong panicked. "My lips against yours will make me feel much better." Seonghwa said getting close to Hongjoong.

"You said you would do anything." Seonghwa frowned. "Y-yeah, you're right." Hongjoong sighed.

Yeosang and Yunho

"Okay, so our planned worked. And they've been in the room for a while." Yunho said and Yeosang nodded. "We should peek?" Yeosang asked. "Yes, sure." Yunho got up from the couch and ran to door to their hyungs room.

"We should peek yeah?" Yeosang said making Yunho open the door a little. Yunho closed the door, wanting to scream. Yeosang opened the door a little and saw for himself.

"Oh-" Yeosang said, wanting to scream.

Wooyoung and San

"S-Sannie stop it." Wooyoung frowned and San began to kiss his neck. "Please Sannie. Oh~" Wooyoung moaned as San found his favorite spot. "And you told me I'm not good in bed." San rolled his eyes. "I made you moan and we didn't even get to the part yet?" San let out a laugh. "I said that because you made me sore and we had to perform that day." Wooyoung groaned.

San laughed, "I miss being inside you." "S-shut up! Don't talk like that!" Wooyoung yelled.