3)

Hongjoong felt butterfly's in his stomach. Seonghwa laid there, a bit nervous. "Y-you know what. N-nevermind." Seonghwa sighed about to get up but Hongjoong stopped him with a kiss. Hongjoong hands explored Seonghwa's body. Seonghwa let out a moan.

Hongjoong moved away, Seonghwa face was as red as a tomato. "I love the flavor of your lips." Hongjoong chuckled. "I uhm...I don't know what to say." Seonghwa mumbled. Seonghwa buried his face in Hongjoong neck. Hongjoong smiled but grabbed Seonghwa's face.

Hongjoong smiled at his beautiful face. "Uhmm..." Seonghwa pouted. "You want more? Or you want me to go back to the studios?" Hongjoong asked as Seonghwa licked his lips. "I- I want m-more." Seonghwa said, Hongjoong chuckled.

Some time later...

Seonghwa relaxed in bed while Hongjoong held him tightly. Hongjoong hair was wet from sweat. "I- s-shit." Seonghwa said moving his hair from his face. "Rest." Hongjoong said softly kissing Seonghwa's forehead.

They fell asleep. Hongjoong smiled, sadly, he had to cover Seonghwa's mouth. They didn't want the other members to hear. They fell asleep but immediately woke up when there was a knock on the door.

"Hwa? When are you making dinner?" Wooyoung asked. Seonghwa got up putting on his clothes. Seonghwa opened the door. "I'll make dinner right now." Seonghwa smiled. Wooyoung got a second to look in the room. "Uhm, why is Hongjoong in your bed? Why is his clothes on the floor?" Wooyoung asked, crossing his arms.

"S-shit, mind your own business." Seonghwa sighed feeling pain in his legs. Wooyoung giggled and went downstairs. Seonghwa walked downstairs and began to cook. It only took half a hour and he was already done.

Seonghwa took a seat and so did the others. Everyone talked except for Seonghwa. "H-hongjoongie m-my legs hurt." Seonghwa whispered. "Not my fault you wanted me to go harder and faster." Hongjoong whispered back. Everyone finished their food and went upstairs.

Seonghwa was left to clean the dishes while Hongjoong was in the living room. Seonghwa finished and went towards Hongjoong.

Hongjoong was thinking. "Just pretend like nothing happened between us. I'm returning to the studios now." Hongjoong said walking out of the door. Seonghwa was shocked, he left like that?