...

Okay his car nice, he picked a beautiful scenery and he smell so good. I just keep melting every time he gets close to me.

"So how you been?" He asked before taking a bite of his food

"I've been okay. A little bit sad at the moment but  keeping it together."

"I understand. I wouldn't know what I would do without my pops. I love that man."

"Yea, that too". I stated sadly

"What else been bothering you love?"He asked

"I haven't talked to my little sister in a few days. It's my fault, I said some things I shouldn't have."

"Well, you know what you gotta do right?"

"I do but-."

"No buts, acknowledge your behavior and go from there."

"That's the problem. Every time we have this conversation we argue and make up like nothing happened. This time I really said some foul shit. I don't know if she'll forgive me for that. And hell we aren't kids anymore, she doesn't have to. But we really need to have a conversation."

"See, you got it all figured out mama." He said with a smile

Now I can't stop smiling lord. If I speak I'm going to stutter and look crazy as hell . Just embarrassing .
"So, what you been up to"?

"Flew to California to see my baby girl and spend some time with her."

"Oh, so you have kids"?  I asked trying not to choke on my drink

He laughed "Just one, that's my baby. I had her when I was seventeen but she taught me a lot. Made me want to be a better man, a better person.

"Okay, how's you relationship with her mom?"

"It's real good actually. I'm thankful I don't have one of them crazy baby mamas. We basically grew up together, our parents been friends our whole lives".

"Ohh okay, sooo what happened?"

"We just simply grew apart. It was hard in the beginning for us both to be ok with that. But as time went on we fixed things for our daughter's sake. It's no longer about us and we love her so much. She's all that matters.

Damn he just sounds too good to be true. I definitely want to study him a little more . I mean get to know him .