Four

God
I got kicked out of the manga club
cuz I started a fight with the president over the fact that tit size doesn't matter

God
So now I've given up on clubs all together and I'll just spend my days in the library.

God
Like the lonely person I am

God
Why aren't you replying?

God
WAIT ARE YOU IN YOUR CLUB?! Sorry for spamming you just let me know when you're free to talk 😌

God
That's if you want to

Akashi watches as Bokuto's eyes keep sliding over to his phone that sat on top of him gym bag, the screen lighting up with notifications every so doyen before stopping completely.

"Bokuto." Akashi calls, gaining the third year's attention, his wife eyes landing on the raven haired boy.

"We can just call practice off early..." he sighs. "There's only ten minutes left anyway and you're too distracted."

Bokuto only grins before rushing off the court toward his phone to reply to whoever texted him.

Akashi raises an eyebrow as the senior excitedly texts someone, the phone screen illuminating his grin.

"Wonder who he's texting." Yamato sniggers you Akashi as they start to clean up.

•••

Y/n sighs as she reaches up to put the book in her hand back on the shelf she got it from, already fed up with the silence of the library.
She had decided to go down to the back where all the fantasy novels are, and where most people weren't.

The library in Fukurodani is huge. Like, huge, it'd be an avid readers dream if most of it wasn't text books.

She moved on to looking for another book, searching for one that sounded like she'd enjoy it.
"Ya know what? Fuck it, I'm getting a Harry Potter book."

Tiring on her heel, she walks back up to where she'd seen the book series only minutes before.

After grabbing one of the books and starting to walk back to the table she had claimed for herself, a shrill voice piped up.

"Look who it is!" Y/n suppresses a groan and turns to see the owner of the voice.

Chiho, a tall, lean girl with long black hair and violet coloured eyes, a feature she thinks makes her bette Ethan everyone. Like, calm down bitch, it's just a birth defect.

"You back here waiting for your next client?" She laughs, the girl who was walking slightly behind her laughing too.

The other girl was named curry, well, not really, it's Kurai but y/n liked to tease her by calling her curry all due to the fact Kurai HATED curry. No one knows why, the girl just can't stand it.

"I reject a guy once..." y/n mumbles under her breath before glaring up at the two girls.

"Fuck off." Y/n scoffs, tucking the book under her arm as she turns her whole body to face them.
"Don't make me T-Pose at you."

"What pose?" Curry asks, a look of disgust.
"It's probably some sort of sex position." Chiho stills her eyes, watching as y/n smirks evilly at them.

"Don't day I didn't warn you." She outstretched her arms either side of her and runs at them, making the two girl scream and run for their lives.

Y/n cackles with laughter.
"Never gets old." She tells herself before retreating to read her book.