Bonus Smut

This was the smut from chapter 12, it's my first smut so don't roast me. You're welcome 😭🤚
(You can also see where my writing style changes in you squint cuz I wrong half of this a year ago)

Y/n gasps and lets out an airy moan as bokuto runs his hands up her thighs to her hips, guiding her to ride his thigh as he sits on the edge of the bed, taking in the sight.

She's been stripped down to just her bra, her bare pussy rubbing on his leg, face flushed red with lust and embarrassment.

"Look at you, baby girl." He leans forward and places a kiss on her jaw. "Getting off on daddy's leg."

Y/n whimpers and bites her bottom lip, making him smile, gripping her hips tighter and moving her faster, watching her legs shake as she starts to moan more and more, the high pitched sounds like music to his ears.

"You're a mess." Bokuto whispers as she comes undone, soaking his leg and panting to regain her breath.
"But I'm not done with you yet."

"K-koutaro!" Y/n asks shakily as he carefully lays her on her back on the bed. "What are you doing?" She gasps slightly when pulls her by the thighs to the edge of the bed.

"I'm gonna have fun with you, baby girl."

Y/n's eyes practically roll to the back of her head when his tongue suddenly runs up her slit, making her moan.

"K-koutaro!" She whimpers, hands entangling in his silvery hair, gripping it tightly as he smiles against her.

"Am I doing it right?" He asks, his breath hitting her cunt and making her shiver as he takes another lap at her folds. "Well..?"

"Y-yes!" She squeaks. "You're doing amazing!"

"Good girl." He stares up and her as her continues to eat her out like a man starved, hands gripping onto her thighs to keep them in place whilst her calf's wrap around his head and pull him closer, his nose pressed against her as he sucks on her clit.

Y/n continues to moan and whine before Kōtaro unhooks one of his hands from her thigh and slowly pushes his middle finger into her sopping cunt, making her gasp slightly and tug his hair, making him groan.

"K-kōtaro..!" She cries as he begins to pumps his finger in and out, pace slowly increasing while continues to work on her clit.

Releasing grip on his hair, y/n brings her hands up to cover her mouth as she reaches her climax, muffling her loud moans before he pulls his face away.

Smirking, he leans back in and laps up all of her juices, making y/n's face flush an even brighter shade of red it already is.

"Your turn.." she mutters, pushing him onto the bed and sliding onto the floor, tugging his boxers down by the waist band and watching as he suddenly becomes the flustered one.

"You don't have to!" He says, slightly panicked.

"I want to." Y/n smirks, keeping eye contact as she pumps her hand up and down his cock, giving a kitten lick to the tip and watching as his roll into the back of his head just form that.

Feeling rather...cocky...she grips him at the base and slowly takes him into her mouth, earning a low groan as he throws his head back.

Tears pricked the corners of her eyes when his tip hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag slightly.

"Y/n..." bokuto breathed out, one eye closed tightly and the other barely open.

Y/n hummed, hollowing her cheeks and bobbing her head up and down quickly.
"Damn I'm good at this." She thinks proudly to herself, watching as bokuto moves to grab her hair but quickly changes his minds, grasping onto his bed sheets instead.

Panting and gasping for breath, bokuto throws his head back, sweat gliding down his Adam's Apple while his toes curled with pleasure.

"Y-y/n I'm gonna cum." He peeks at her again, waiting for her to stop but she keeps going. "S-stop, y/n, I'm gonna cum."

Humming again, she keeps going, palming at his balls and earning herself a loud moan from bokuto.

Bokuto's hips spasm as he reaches his climax, shorting his load into the back of y/n's throat, watching as she pulls back, keeping eye contact with him before gulping it down and making his face explode red.

"Y-you didn't have to do that." He whispers, y/n climbing back onto of him and leaning in for a kiss.

"Spitters are quitters." she pecked his lips again. "Besides, you taste surprisingly good..."

"Really?" Bokuto smirks, pushing her back onto the mattress, hovering over his with flushed cheeks. "So did you."

He pushed her legs open and positioned his tip at her entrance, glancing at her for reassurance, and she nodded.

Slowly pushing himself inside her, a shudder wracks up his spine when his hips hit hers, y/n's eyes rolling into her head when his tip hit her g-spot.

"God..." she breathed out, closing her eyes gently to savour the feeling.

"Moaning your own name during sex?" Bokuto asked, making her open her eyes and laugh.

Pulling back slightly, he pushes back into her, in and out, slowly picking up the pace as y/n wrapped her legs around his hips.

"Kotaro..." she whined. "Go faster."

"You're so needy." He cooed into her ear, placing a kiss on her cheek before obliging, getting faster and faster until he was rocking the bed back and forth, the frame whacking loudly against the wall.

Y/n whined loudly, wrapping her arms around his back and dragging her nails down his shoulder blades, making his eyes roll back.

"Fuck." He whispered under his breath, his thighs smacking against hers, their skin stinging from the sharp contact.

Leaning one hand against the headboard, he used the other to drag his thumb across her puffy clit, drawing a loud moan from her throat.

"Kotaro!" Y/n gasped, her legs tightening around his hips and her nails digging deeper into his skin.
"I-I'm finna bust a nut."

Bokuto almost stopped in his tracks when he started to laugh, choking on his own spit, but he continued going none the less, continues to draw circles on her clit.

"N-no, really!" She said again, opening her tears eyes to look at him.
"I'm gonna cum."

Smirking, he leaned down and kissed her forehead.
"Than do it, cum for me bb."