Twelve

This is a bit short but I hope you enjoy it!

BabyGirl
I'm in the volleyball gym

Daddy
OOH OK

Daddy
We'll be out soon!

Daddy
Just getting changed

BabyGirl
That's ok, I was talking to your coach and managers!

BabyGirl
They're cool

Daddy
🥺

Daddy
I'm glad you like them

BabyGirl
Me too!

BabyGirl
But hurry up and get our here so I can meet the team!

Daddy
Will do bb!

Bokuto smiles slightly as he puts his phone back into the bag that hangs inside his locker inside the males changing room.

"Who were you texting?" Akashi asks, giving bokuto a side glance as he undos his school tie, gaining the silent attention of the other boys.

"UhM, you'll find out soon!" Bokuto says with a beaming grin as he loosens his tie and takes it off over his head, beginning to unbutton his shirt.

"I can't believe you still can't tie a tie."
Yamato laughs, making bokuto pout.

"I can do it!" He huffs, sliding his shirt off. "I'm just not very good!"

He doesn't register the fact that there's no witty response from anyone else on the team as he messily fold his shirt and puts it in the locker.

"B-Bokuto..." suichi sputters, staring at his captain's muscular back, much like everyone else around him, the bright red claw marks trailing down his back, his skin broken and irritated.

"Yeah?" The owlish boy asks, turning to look at the poor boy with a clueless expression, giving everyone else another spectacle of purple and red love bites on his neck and collar bones.

"Looks like you had a nice weekend."

Y/n smiles as she talks to the two female managers, Yukie and Kaori.

The two had seemed quite surprised to see her here, given her reputation and were even more shocked when she explained her relationship with the volleyball captain.

They were unsure about the relationship but after y/n had explained the rumours were just lies spread around to make her look bad, they seemed more accepting.

Kaori had been the one to notice the oddly discoloured skin on y/n's legs, just barely peeking out from under her skirt in the shape of what looked like someone's fingers.

With a smirk, she discreetly pointed them out to yukie, making the two giggle slightly just as the boys came waltzing into the group.

"Babe!" Bokuto yelled, throwing his hands up in joy before sprinting over to y/n who had made it to meet him halfway before being scooped up by the larger guy.

Mr.Owl picked her up in a huge bear hug and spun her around before placing her back down, turning to the team with a smile so huge it was scary.

"This is my girlfriend!" He placed his hand on her head. "Y/n l/n, introduce yourselves to her!"

"That's why there's scratch marks all over you." One of the team members snickered.

Y/n stared blankly at the floor as she pursed her lips, face redder than a tomato.
Quickly, she shook off her embarrassment, coming up with a witty response.

"Why?" She hugged Bokuto's arm to her chest. "Did you want a video copy?"