Part Three: Odious

"So what is his name exactly?" I asked.

"No one really knows his name. People call him many things, The Execrable or The Livid, but mostly everyone calls him Odious." He informed.

"Huh. Interesting. But you have no idea what his actual name is?"

"Actually, me being the awesome person I am, I have figured out his name."

"What is it then?" I said eager to finally know who this man was although not fully prepared.

"Richard." Richard. It sounded like an every day guy; One that would have a wife and you'd pass by in the grocery store. I mean a name doesn't determine someone's personality, but it definitely impacts the first impression. I don't know why I was so astounded by his name, maybe because I was expecting a name like Lucifer or something.

"Why do they call him Odious?" I was completely curious about Richard. I wanted to learn every last detail I could find about him. It made my stomach nauseated thinking about him yet I was so compelled.

"Well, the actual definition of odious is pretty much: clearly detestable. So in other words he is clearly disliked. Which with what he has done isn't so surprising."

"Oh. What all has he done?" I hoped he didn't dig up my history with him.

"Well, like I said before, he's killed countless amounts of people."

"But why does he kill them? What's the point?" This was seriously bothering me. Most of them at least had some reasoning for what they do, but I didn't see one for him. As far as I knew he had no reason for what happened-. I know I hardly knew about the guy but still...

"That, hun, is a good question. Not even I could figure that one out."

I tapped a finger on my knee and I chewed on my lip in deep thought, question after question running through my mind.

"Wait, if he's so hard to find, how did you get this picture of him?"

"Well that was him along time ago, around the time right before he became such a big-shot. He probably looks much older now."

I stared at the picture. I grit my teeth as the memory came back into play. He did look almost exactly like he did In the picture. The same black hair buzz cut, the same crooked nose, and the same unemotional look in his eyes.

I sighed deeply as I pulled myself back into reality. Timothy was watcing me, observing my reactions and my expressions with out a doubt.

"How about some breakfast?" He asked. Im sure he was doing this because he knew he knew I was wrapped up in something and he wanted to take my mind off of it.