Part 4: Ready to Go

I could smell the aroma of fast food breakfast. There was talking all around us, the cashiers poked the screens, putting down what the customers wanted. People came and left, some stayed for a moment to eat like we did.

"Got it!" he shouted excitedly. I went around the table to view the laptop screen. There it was, the address of Richard, all with the simplicity of the internet. 500 Main road was written across the screen.

"That's really it?" I was doubtful. This was just to easy, way too easy.

"Yes, Demonisia, that's it. What don't trust me?" Timothy asked playfully.

"Yes I trust you. I just don't trust the internet. how did you get it so easily anyway?"

"Well it wasn't easy. I've been trying to find his address for over a week and I hardley used the internet. It just helped me do what I got to do."

That made no sense. "What?" Richard Jatts. Tats Crharid

"It helped me hack into a database that happens to hold addresses. Actually I literally went through and typed up his name in several jumbled up ways. I only got one hit. Which was Crharis Tats." He pointed to a piece of paper beside him. It had Richard Satt written like a header across the top and whole bunch of names scribbled over and crossed off.

"How the hell did you come up with that?" I retorted.

"Like I said, I have been working on this for over a week." He looked at me with disbelief.

"Okay, I get it." I put my hands up in surrender.

"Good, Because I'm right.... and we're going there tonight."

Now I looked at him with disbelief. "What?! Oh my gosh." Shock came over his face. Usually I was fine with this. But I was so stunned because I wasn't prepared to get this so soon. "You did all the planning with out me?" I covered up jokingly and gave him a weak smile.

I though my cover was weak but apparently not because he gave a genuine smile back. "Yeah, sorry," he chuckled.