i dont know how to title

SPOILERS !

you're JJ's best friend. and you know John B since you're little.

you and the rest of the Pogues were sitting under the tent while John B and Sarah were on the boat in the tempest.

you were shaking a lot. so you decide to go out of the tent.

John B is like your brother. you can't handle the fact to lost him or worse...dying. and you start crying and sobbing.

you heard someone come. it was JJ your best friend and the boy you have a crush on.

- Y/N/N, are you okay ?

you looked up with a sadly face. red cheeks, soaked eyes.

he takes you in his arms and tries to comfort you.

- it's okay, i'm sure they have nothing.
- JJ...do you know what his father told me one day ?

he says no.

- "whatever happens take care of him, you're like his little sister, he needs you...a lot. don't leave him, or let him take bad decisions. you and only you will be able to make him take good choices. you can save John B." since then I swear to me to take care of him. but i did not succeed.

- that's not your fault if he's gone, he's more in security somewhere else than here.

he takes you closer to him.
his warm body against yours.
stroking your hair.

- I never had the chance to tell John B how much I love him. so listen to me JJ.

- ok

- I like you since we first met. I tried many times to tell you but I was scared. scared to ruin our friendship. and you know the rule.

- no Pogue-on-Pogue macking.

- when we were about to kiss the other day. I really thought it could be having something between us..maybe it was just the marijuana. it's okay if you don't like me. I know you got a crush on Kie.

JJ took your waist and get closer to your face.

- It was not marijuana Y/N...it was my heart.

after this words he press his lips into yours and start kissing you with all the love he has.