prove me

I'm on my scooter to join Rafe at his house (Ward's house). I brought a lot of little games to not be bored.
When I came in his room. I saw him sniffing something on the desk ? his this flour ? his he cooking by the nose ?!

- Rafe, what are you doing ?

- sniffing coke.

- oh just that. ok. let me just take a deep breath. I blow on this fucking flour and slap Rafe right on the cheek.

- Y/N WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM ?!

- THAT I point the desk IS MY PROBLEM !

- my desk is your problem so ?

- no fucker ! the motherfucking flour or coke i don't know what on it !

- how am I supposed to know you're talking about the coke YOU BLEW ON IT !

- OH WAIT YOU GOT SOMETHING ON THE FACE ! OH NO I'TS JUST YOUR UGLY ASS ! MAYBE I NEED TO BLEW ON IT TOO !!! I scream blowing all over his face.

- SHUT UP ! Rose yells at us.

- you're making me angry Rafe. I'm leaving.

I let Rafe alone a go back home.

•next day•

Kie asked me if I wanted to take a ride with her and Sarah. we went shopping, eat and chat a lot.
Sarah told us about John B and Kie about JJ. (Let's say they're together)

- Rafe and I got in an argument last night. I say interrupting Kie.

- he told me. he loves you y/n. I heard him cried all night long. I came in his room and he told me everything. maybe you have to talk about this...in the calm. Sarah told me.

- yeah. you right. we just need to talk.

- can you spill the tea. I know nothing about what happened.

time skip

I call Rafe and ask him if we can meet. so he come to my house, nobody was there. sitting under the porch waiting for him to appear.

- hi...
Rafe say walking by me.

- hey.

- I'm sorry about last night sweets.

- Rafe, I think we should end our relation. tell me how I'm supposed to love someone who kill himself.

- I'm not killing myself. I'm just being happy.

- happy don't mean destroy yourself.

- but y/n. I love you.

- you don't love me. you just like the fact to feel loved. because yeah I love you.
never mind...if you need coke to be happy then you don't need me.

- I need you ! you're the reason why I'm not killing myself right now. coke is not enough for me anymore. I want to be happy for you. I saw a tear running down over his cheek. I approach Rafe and hug him.

- prove me that you need me. I'm tired running after you.

- I'll do everything for you.

__________________

The start is a little bit fucked up 🤷‍♀️

Dedicated to kimtaetae_wonderful who helped me for the end lol. ILS NOUS VOLENT NOTRE TRAVAIL !