Chapter One

"What do you mean Pretty Much cancelled?" Stella practically shouts as she stares at Hugo.

Hugo was her manager who just told Stella that the big tour she was meant to start this weekend was cancelled. Stella was offered the position of a lifetime to support Pretty Much on tour. Now Hugo was in front of her taking it all away.

"I know this isn't ideal Stella but it's just the way it is. Don't worry though because I spoke to Christopher..." Hugo's sprits lift as he begins telling her the rest of the news. Christopher was Stella's older brother and he was a member of CNCO, one of the most popular boy bands in Latin music. "He suggested that maybe you could be the support act for the CNCO tour starting next week? Their support act backed out last minute. It's almost too good to be true. It's a few days after the Pretty Much tour was meant to start but it just gives us more rehearsal time."

Stella brightens at the idea that she would get to spend a few months touring with her older brother and her best friend Erick. Erick and her were the same age and as soon as Christopher made it to the live shows on La Banda, her and Erick became close friends. Stella was friendly with the other boys – well with Zabdiel and Joel at least. Richard on the other hand, Richard and Stella had a history of petty fighting and taunting each other.

"I'm going to go on tour with Chris and Erick?" she exclaims. Her tone changes quickly from frustration to joy.

"If you would like to you can. The contracts are ready, we just need everything signed."

"Did you hear the news?" Stella asks on the phone to Erick.

"What news?"

"I'm going to be the support act on the Press Start tour." Stella joyfully shouts practically dancing in her family kitchen in Ecuador.

Stella dances around her kitchen while Rosalita plays on the radio.

"You're kidding?" Erick asks. "Does Chris know?" Stella can hear Erick moving around on the other side of the phone. "CHRIS!" he starts shouting. "I'll put you on speaker while I talk to the boys."

"I think he knows. At least that's what it seemed when Hugo told me the idea."

"CHRIS!" Stella hears him shouting again. "Chris, did you know that Stella was coming on tour?"

"Stella's coming on tour?" Joel questions.

"Ay Bonita will be on tour with us?" Stella can hear Zabdiel. Her heart melts. Zabdiel was always so sweet to her.

"Why? Shouldn't someone have asked us if that's okay?" Stella can hear Richard's surprise and rolls her eyes at his blatant rudeness.

"Yes! I'm coming on tour." She smirks into the phone ready to annoy Richard as much as she can. "We are going to be together for months!" she pretends to be over excited to really get under Richards skin.

"Ay!" Christopher shouts. "I didn't know you were on the phone. When are you flying out?"

"I think the day after tomorrow. I'll have a few days to rehearse and then we start."

"Yeah we know when we start." Richard huffs.

"You got a problem Richard?" Christopher grunts at him.

Richard rolls his eyes and walks out of the room.

"What's his problem?" Stella asks as she hears everything unfold.

"No problem." Erick tries to diffuse the tension but Stella can still feel it from Ecuador.

"Erick I have to go but I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Okay. Bye my love. Everyone say bye." Erick pushes his phone out to the boys and a chorus of goodbye's follows.

"My little girl!" Chris exclaims as Stella runs into Chris' arms. He picks her up and spins her around.

Chris and Stella were extremely close and didn't get to see each other as often as they would like. A few months on tour together is like a dream come true to them.

"Where's Erick?"

"He couldn't make it. I came with Richard." Chris settles her down and points over to the direction Richard was in.

She looked over and Richard stood in the corner leaning on a pole texting. He wore low jeans, a belt for looks – definitely not to hold his pants up – he had an oversized white t-shirt on and a cap to cover his bad hair day. Stella knew that a hat meant he was not in the mood to show his bad hair to people so instantly she knew how to annoy him.

Stella walked over and grabbed Richards hat placing it on her head.

"Afternoon Richard." She smirked, kissing him hello on the cheek. He stopped himself from rolling his eyes and quickly snatched the hat back. "I thought it looked cute on me." she pouts.

"Yeah sure." Richard ignores her comments and takes her hand luggage.

Chris takes her larger bag while some of her management carries the equipment and their own personal belongings.

"Not going to hold anything yourself?" Chris teases.

"Everyone else offered!" Stella shrugs sweetly.

Chris laughs off her attitude and they all head to the car together.