Chapter Twenty One

Stella was nervous. This wasn't her first time but she had only had sex with one other person before Richard. Everything between her and Richard was moving quickly but she was happy that after all this time, she had the chance to be with Richard.

Ali told the boys that Richard and Stella had to go to a romantic dinner date for the press. Chris grumbled along about it, Erick chuckled to himself knowing the truth and Zabdiel and Joel didn't even notice Ali speaking as they were too consumed with their video games. Richard and Stella went to a fancy restaurant in Brooklyn, they held hands across from the table, candle light sparkling in the middle of the table.

"Are you having a nice night?" Richard asked, picking at his food.

"The best time." she smiles, squeezing his hand.

"It would be better without the paps." he frowns looking out the window.

"If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't be able to go out together."

"I guess." he looks back to Stella.

"Five more shows." Stella comments. "That's all we've got left."

"We haven't really talked about what we're going to do when the tour ends." Richard starts.

"But not tonight. Let's just finish dinner and go back to the hotel and-" Stella blushes, too shy to finish saying their plans out loud.

"And?" he smirks, ready to laugh.

"Shut up!" she squeals.

Once they finish their meals, Richard and Stella stroll back to the hotel. They stop every few minutes to kiss in a dark alley or Richard will kiss her cheek, then they will start racing each other back. As they race their way up to their rooms, Richard tackles Stella by the waist lifting her off her feet as she squeals.

"You can't be too loud!" Richard scolds. "Chris will hear you."

Stella covers her mouth trying her best to stay quiet while Richard uses his key to unlock his room.

"I'm going to go to my room. Meet me in 10 minutes?" she asks.

Richard nods and Stella slips into her room through their connecting door. Stella takes a look in the mirror, fixing her hair and touching up her makeup in her few minutes away from Richard. When he enters her room, the air is full of tension, both of them knowing where this night will head.

"You look beautiful." he takes his hand caressing her face.

Stella blushes. She was nervous but now that she's standing here in front of Richard in the middle of her hotel all she can think about is taking him to her room and letting him take every piece of her. She grabs his face pulling him tightly towards her and kisses him passionately.

Richard smiles into the kiss and places his palms on her hips. His thumbs are holding onto her so tightly that she might have bruises in the morning. Stella moans into the kiss as Richard tightens his grip and tangles her fingers into his hair. Without warning, Stella jumps up and wraps her legs around Richard's waist. He catches her instantly and his hands grip her ass tightly carrying her to the bedroom.

Richard lays her down kissing down her neck while his hand trails up her leg. Stella was wearing a sundress but Richard's hands toy with the flimsy material and hike the dress to her waist. Stella pulls away from the kiss.

"Let's just take it off." she yanks at her dress desperately.

"Patience Nena." he smiles, kissing her cheek. Richard lifts Stella slightly so that she can comfortably take her dress off without it being caught under her body. He looks at her biting his lip as he sees Stella in her underwear for the first time. She's wearing a black bra with black underwear and instantly she feels self-conscious under his gaze. Richard notices her discomfort and takes his own shirt off. "So beautiful." he smiles as his head dips down to kiss her neck.

Stella closes her eyes in pleasure and dips her nails into Richard's shoulder. Stella hadn't slept with a man in almost a year and the feel of a man against her was turning her on more than she had in a very long time.

"Take me. Please."

Richard smiles and kisses his way down her body. He slips his thumbs in either side of her underwear peeling them away from her body. Once she's fully exposed, he kisses the inside of her thigh leading up while his fingers toy with her wet folds. Stella's hips buck forward as Richard slips a finger past her entrance and attaches his lips to her bundle of nerves.

She moans out loudly. Louder than she should. In that moment, she's grateful that no one is occupying the room next to hers. Richard smirks as she writhes underneath him. He continues savouring her taste on his lips while Stella pulls on his curls.

Richard hardens and he pushes his hand into his pants, allowing himself to release his own tensions. Once Stella notices his desperate plea to release himself she pulls on Richard's hair to pull his mouth away from her. She bites her lip as he climbs up and her body and tries to lead her head down to him.

"No babygirl. I want to be inside you."

Stella nods and pushes Richard's shorts down. The cold air hits him and he winces but he quickly finds his way into her folds moaning in pleasure as he feels her warm walls around him.

"Fuck Stella." he moans out. Stella and Richard moan together taking in every moment together. Stella rolls her hips with Richard's movements. Richard leans down kissing Stella deeply and biting her lip as he pulls away. His hips move faster and Stella winces in pain at his length. "I'm sorry." Richard immediately slows down.

"More baby. Keep going." she groans out biting her lip.

"You close baby girl?"

"So close." her eyes are closed tightly and Richard moves a little faster. Both Richard and Stella feel their orgasms coming and with a few more thrusts, the both of them are shaking in pleasure.

Richard turns to lie on his back and Stella finds comfort on his chest. Staring at his girlfriend, Richad blurts out exactly how he feels. "I love you." he smiles.

Stella looks up at him surprised. "I love you too."