Chapter Twenty Three

"Alright I'm sick of being stuck in hotels!" Chris screams.

Everyone was hanging out in Zabdiel's room. Stella laid her legs over Erick while her back rested against Chris' side. Richard laid across from her sending text messages that she had to hide from Chris.

"Well, what do you wanna do?" Zabdiel asked looking up from his phone.

They had all spent an hour at least scrolling on their phones. Richard sighed rubbing his eyes, the blue light straining his vision.

"Maybe we can go out? I don't know why we haven't partied at all on this tour!" Chris is so restless his leg is shaking.

"Yes!" Stella squeals. The boys look at her confused. She isn't the type to go clubbing and usually whenever the boys would suggest clubbing around her she would roll her eyes and stay home. "What? A girl can't want one night out?"

"Stella's down, what about the rest of you?" Chris reverts his gaze and turns to the boys.

His question was followed by a response of 'I'm in!' or 'Let's do it!' Quickly, everyone rushes to prepare. It was already approaching 9 O'Clock, so Stella started her makeup. She knew that the boys would take an hour or so but she would need longer. Stella had perfected the art of makeup, she wasn't great at styling her hair but she settled for leaving it straight. By the time everyone arrived at the club it was close to eleven.

"You going to dance with me tonight Mami?" Richard whispers in her ear as Chris leads them into the loud crowded club.

Stella bites her lip, "Do you think that's okay?"

Richard nods and Zabdie pulls him into a side hug before he leans down and whispers something to Richard. Stella doesn't know what they're talking about but she knows it's about her.

"I heard about what happened with Joel." Zabdie has to shout in Richard's ear to be heard. "You better tell Chris quickly, Joel might explode." he gestures to Joel who has a look of panic as he and Chris slide into the booth.

"One shot! We all have to start our night with a shot!" Richard turns to the waitress at their booth and orders drinks for everyone. Quickly they all start their night with three shots each. Richard kept ordering more and more until Stella stumbled lightly. "Ok, we can drink a little more later before Stella passes out." Richard casually stands behind her to support her unstable weight.

"Bailemos!" Zabdiel shouts, grabbing Stella and Erick's hand, leading them to the dance floor and gesturing to the other boys to follow.

Stella turns her head around to look back at Richard, concerned he will be just as angry at her dancing with Zabdiel as he was about the key in her pocket. Richard smiles not taking notice of their closeness as he follows them all to the dance floor. Erick and Chris immediately find girls to dance with while Stella dances with Zabdiel and Joel. Stella turns around to find Richard and sees a girl trying to grind against him. Richard pushes the girl away, trying his best to let her down as he makes his way towards Stella, Zabdie and Joel.

Stella decides to take it in her own hands; she dances her way over to the two of them and positions herself in between Richard and the random girl. Richard looks down impressed by how forward Stella is being and places his hands on her hips. It reminds her so clearly of every time she straddles him and he guides her hips against him. She could almost moan at the memory but her focus was to have this girl to move out of the way.

Stella turns her head to the girl and winks, showing her that she has the power. The girl grunts and moves away but Richard and Stella are so caught up in their dancing with each other that they barely notice. Richard and Stella's faces are so close and she wants to kiss him but she's reminded of Chris' prescenece when Erick steps on her foot.

"Careful." he screams over the music.

Stella backs away from Richard but only slightly. The two of them continue dancing even as the music changes and the boys all dance together while Richard and Stella move in sync as they always do. Chris grabs Richard by the back of his neck and pulls him away. He does it in a friendly way but Stella and Richard can feel his anger in his movements. Chris and Richard walk to the smokers area while Stella joins the boys dancing.

"What are you doing?" Chris asks once they're outside.

"Hmm?"

"With my sister. What are you doing?"

"We're just dancing." Richard shrugs.

"Yeah well don't forget the rules. Okay?"

"Okay."