Black Mask

Jinki knew he cannot stop Minho. He is worried about him sneaking his way out every Friday night. He also knew that Minho trusts him but not enough to tell him the details of his escapade. When Minho came home with an aching body and saw the bruises in them, he was terrified for the younger. He tried to follow him one night, but he got caught. The dark aura he gave him tells him to have his boundary. He did. But that doesn't stop him from telling him to stop and move on. Minho promised to get his revenge. To let those people who killed his Mom and Taemin's parents pay for what they did.

"Minho, why don't we stop all this? Let us move on, please? You are wasting your time dude! Your time!"

There was a long pause on the other line. "Hyung...Burberry baby cologne.....that's his scent. Buy me one."

Jinki shook his head. "Alright. Burberry it is. Minho, its Friday. I know i can't stop you but, promise me. You be careful. Come back in one piece like you always do." The line was cut. He looks at his phone and sigh. He was there on that fateful night. He was the one who blocks little Minho from running after two guys who seems to have someone struggling in there arms. Minho blames him for that. It was LeeTaemin being kidnapped. The kid that Minho promised to find.

-------------------------------------------

"Welcome back boss!"

Minho went straight to a chair prepared for him. He kept his cap on, which shadowed the upper half of his face. His black mask covering the lower half. No one is allowed to look at him in the face while he scans his rouges faces taking in there facial reactions, expressions, and dark aura. He can tell, a lot of them are nervous. He made himself known in the underworld. The Rouge Boss. No face. No identity. Someone that appears to them whenever he wants. No one is allowed to get close to him. Always keep a distance of two meters. Anybody that gets closer less than the allowed distance is a threat.

"Does anybody know how he looks? He looks so small compared to all of us here. From the way, he moves he looks so young. " A newbie commented from behind the crowd.

"Are you new?" Minho's voice echoed in the room of tall and masculine men. Everyone in the room kept their silence.

"Boss."

"Bring him here Reggie." The guy with a scar on his left neck below his ear look back and knew who the Boss is referring to. Regie hauled a sneaking guy in front of Minho and pushed him down. The guy was smart enough to keep his eyes on the floor.

"You're new."

"Yes..yes, boss."

"Who brought you in?"

The guy looks up to his face and Minho snap his face away in second.

The next moment was full of beating and grunting in pain. "We told you the rules and you defy it."

Silence.

"Kill him." And that very second the guy was taken.

The meeting goes on as nothing happened. His men's search for one person still no progress. He scans all pictures that fit his description but Lee Taemin is not in it. His men tried all night clubs, gets into illegal activities for intel but nothing gets close to his case yet. Minho is getting impatient. He knew the search is impossible without giving them full details but he can't disclose who he is and what happened.

"Try the orphanage. Any similarity, call Reggie."

"YES BOSS!" They all bow their heads. Minho stood from his chair and walk out of the building. Not a single person move for 5 minutes till Minho was out of sight and safe in his rotten car.